Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
erasmo

GTX 960 vs. GTX 770

2 posts in this topic

S! guys

Not sure if this is the correct forum for posting this. If not, please mods feel free to move the thread to the correct place.

Well, im looking forward to make some upgrades to my PC. Among the things I wanna do, one is changing the graphic card.

I know many people who talk very well about the 770gtx. No doubt it has a good performance and at the moment it has a good price tbh. But my doubt is if I should go for a newer card, like 960gtx, which is in a very similar price rank. It's newer, but it seems their perfomance is not better than the older 770...

I have been watching the benchmarks etc etc and I don't know what to choose.

If any of you guys have experience with any of this cards, if you were so kind to share your opinions with me I'd be so thankful. Im not a tech experte at all, I just know the basics. But I know in this community we have lots of mates with deeper knowledge on hardware stuff.

Thanks for reading guys.

S!

.. no experience with the 900's, but I have dual 780's, and have been super happy with these ...

Watch though ... there are like twenty different types of 780's ... make sure you're getting the ones that do the math most efficiently without catching on fire.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0