Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaroclay

Stats

6 posts in this topic

So, whats the deal with the stats? If you look up the best Kill total, or k/d ratio...it's obvious by the numbers that it's not only the current campaign, but it's also obvious that it's not an all-time score.

For example: If you look at the individuals...say Delems for example...by looking at the sortie total, you know Delems has way more sorties in his career than it shows, and also way less than in the current map...so which is it? Do these lists go back to a certain date? It's just not well layed out.

So what's the deal?

I can't speak for Delems' stats, but mine look accurate at least for the campaign. I've never paid attention to my career totals to see if they update accuratelty

Far as I can remember back with the old system it went by year and map...something like that.

When they changed over I thought I read something about some stats missing from earlier maps. - not sure on this though

Far as I can remember back with the old system it went by year and map...something like that.

When they changed over I thought I read something about some stats missing from earlier maps. - not sure on this though

That may be right..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0