• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buckeyes

Goodbye to all Update: Buckeyes has passed away on 11/21/2015

151 posts in this topic

Memories, buckeye s that is what we have left when some one passes away in life I could sit here all night writing the things I remember of you. the lads for the 13th move on too a new town buck would be still in the cap holding it, your words YOU did not tell me you had move on you learned how too play the game with use in the 13th INF how too lead, how to work in HC. there is lots that we all could write, but we will sit play the game smile and think of you when your time comes S! mate

Do you remember you on TS ripping the ass off some poor wee HC

all I would say was BUCKEYES all you would say OH hell am in trouble lol

Till we meet again in the next world. bob1724 your ret CO 13th inf ;)

Salute bro, after talking with you today I was nearly in tears, I know we've never met but we've talked and played together for a long time, this is truly like losing an old friend.

Knowing you I bet you want your ashes under a buckeye tree so the world can eat your nuts :-p

Very sad to hear that.

I saw you play a lot for the axis side recently, met you in battle pretty often.

S! Buck.

jesus buck... i never knew... think i grabbed you and pulled you in first day you started this game.. very sad news S! from all the Lancers

Buckeyes, thanks for all the time you have invested here to make the experience of other community members more enjoyable by volunteering and having fun. I'm glad that this is a place you can escape and hopefully put your mind at ease some.

I think it's a pretty brave thing for you to let us know what's going on, as we're a pretty tight knit community it's important for us to be there and support you while we can.

S!

Sad to read this, a bad notice.

I hope you can enjoy with your familys and friends. I will miss you, all our discussions and our good days ( i think we have too).

It sometimes wasn't easy with you but I think it is save to say that you always had the best interests of the side you currently represent and the game itself on your mind.

Its saddening reading your lines. Its not a "screw you all, I'm unsubbing" thread where said person is back after 1 or 2 or 3 months, it's a goodbye for good. This is dang tough once you recognized it and I'm speechless...

Having gotten to know you the past campaigns while you were playing axis showed me that you are a fighter. Don't stop fighting now!

I'm not good at this either...

Let's bring it home Axis, campaign 119, for buckeyes!

bb

**** Buck sorry to read this man, we had great times in game.

If ya want as a wee gift from the 13th, we can have Shi50 tethered to a sacrificial post in game and you can kill him any which way you want. knife kills are great or you could use him as bomb practice, or drop a satchel at his feet.

Just say the word buck....

S! Buckeyes: Each time you came a different side of the game you came as a teacher and mentor. Many young players will remember they were trained by buckeyes :)

Very sad news about an honerable man.

S!

I know you don't want sad stuff Buck, as you have said on ts. So, let's hope we meet in that Battleground in the sky!

You know you'll be missed but when we are all having fun in game, we will think of you and wish you were with us.

S!

Dan.

S! Buckeyes, you know I was pissed when you went Axis but now I am glad you did because you probably had some fun KILLING me these last couple of years. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Nearly had me in tears on ts just now bud, lost a lot of friends over the years playing this game, one thing always lives on and that's the memory's you helped create, i will forever remember all the laughs we had and down right hysterics and tears of joy at the antics we got up to, from mad Panny driving to you repeatedly trying to sap my tiger on an intermission. These happy times you helped create and will never be forgotten i promise.

I dont want to say good bye because your still with us, but should that moment come sooner than any of us want then i wish you peace after the long fight, and know you will always be remembered as a guy who gave his all and made others happy along the way.

S! Buck you are going to leave a huge hole.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0