Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buckeyes

Goodbye to all Update: Buckeyes has passed away on 11/21/2015

151 posts in this topic

Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!

I raise a glass in your Honor. May your days be filled with fond memories of your fellow soldiers and comrades in World War Two Online. May our days be filled with memories of you, an honorable and talented soldier in all matters and types of play.

Here's to you, Buckeyes!

Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!

S! Buck your a nice dude and no matter what the future brings you will be remembered here by all of us

Cheers to you!

While I never had the chance to get to know you, I too am sorry to read this from you.

Our prayers for you, your family and closest friends, even those of us here still supporting you..

Buck, i heard you today, on TS, telling how much you wanted to leave with your jeans, your Harley tshirt, sunglasses, siting on your best couch, to the sound of music...... In joy and fun....... The way i always knew you.

Reading all these replies tells me that this is the way this community will always remind you. Joyfully, funny, sometimes grumpy ol'fart, but always as the (in)famous Buckeyes we all know.....

.em salute sir!!!

Ee

Now, I know there ARE some miracles, where science has no answer but suddenly everything turns around for the better. I'm hoping like HELL for one of those for you. Failing that though...a question from a NoOb, while you're here to answer... Where do you want a plaque or something with your name on it put ingame? Pick your favorite spot and hopefully the Rats will give us something new to hide behind. ;)

-Irish

Wow. What a tragic news.

Since you play axis these days, I hope I will see you again and again as my killer because it will mean that you're still alive and kicking.

My salute and thoughts go to you and your familly.

Damnit Buckeyes why didn't you tell me the other day when you jump on are TS man you know we go way back in this game and I consider you a friend and an enemy when you play axis lol. I have nothing but respect for you brother and may God lift your soul up into heaven when the time comes until then be at peace and know that you have a lot of people that will miss and respect you always brother!

If you get a chance hop on Allfor TS server this afternoon or I will try and find you later on today would like to at least talk to you awhile m8

S!!!!

Malvoc out...

My thoughts are with you Buck. Share the good and num the bad. Strength for you and your familie. *huggs*

Words fail me….

My heart sank when I read the news. I had no idea, but I can understand why you kept it from us here in the game ( I do the same). Part of me wishes you didn’t, but I know how gloomy people can get when they hear such news of a friend. Every time I’m on the road and see a “train of trucks” being towed I think “Buckeyes”. I’m ruined for life. Especially now…

My prayers go out for you, your family, and all those affected.

Your Friend,

Traveler

Buck ... What the **** ?

I was thinking that soon enough I would see you back on the 13th TS, talking **** and having fun ...

I remember starting to play this game, joining the 13th and on that day you were inside a CP, got away from the keyboard and Bob got everyone else out of that CP so he could place some charges and blow it :D

I wish you all the best my friend.

The game needs to post something in game to recognize Buckeyes. I suggest adding our fallen players to the AB signage that's up?

Buckeyes no one will ever forget you buddy!

S!

S! Buckeyes. No words can ever adequately encompass such terrible news, nor offer true consolation. Let me say only that the thread you have spun may be fraying and about to quit, but it remains entwined with those of others whose lives you have touched. It is inseparable. It cannot be unpicked. However loose or tight the bonds, your life has become a part of ours. And ours are the better for it. Thank you.

You will be remembered.

Stand easy brother.

Jimmyhb79

Though I haven't had the priviledge of knowing you, it was a pleasure being bested by you four times in Hellesvoetsluis yesterday in a cp. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Buck, thank you for lending your life to us these years. It has been an honor and a privilege. Thanks also for giving us the opportunity to know about the situation. I, like some others, will include you and yours in our prayers.

Is there someone here who will help us stay informed? I wouldn't want our only clue to be your sudden disappearance, especially if it might mean that we could render you or your family some help of some kind.

There is an old saying that goes like this: "do not grieve like the rest of men" [in the face of death]. If you would like to talk to someone about what that saying means, and what it could mean to you, please feel free to send me a private message with your phone number and I'll ring you up.

Of course, you may already know.

Either way,

S! buck. wow just wow. Im speechless, in total shock right now. I can remember the first day that you joined up and have always had a blast with you ever since then. You are right to say to friends and family because we are both here. In your honor I will mute my teamspeak one last time.

S! bud. you will be missed!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0