Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buckeyes

Goodbye to all Update: Buckeyes has passed away on 11/21/2015

151 posts in this topic

So sorry buckeyes, thanks for being a great player, seen you in my aar many times :)

Have enjoyed playing against you.

S! Buckeyes

I've come to respect you a lot, working with you the last month or two.

This news saddens me, but I hope that you can log in and give the Allies fits with us, right up until you're called home. I can tell you love it :)

***k Cancer.

S! buckeyes.

I've only really returned to the game recently so only played with you a handful of times, but when I did I thought "man this guy is intense!". I now know why. Having lost several family members in the past, and several life long friends to cancer recently, I know the struggle you've faced all too well. Its not an easy life and you're feeling cheated, as are all those who know and love you.

Reading the responses here you've touched a lot of people. I'm sure the same is true in your life outside this game. Know that those people will always remember you, and in that you will live on forever.

Peace be with you brother. You fought the good fight.

Regards,

Sluggo

Buckeyes,

....to a fantastic teammate and gentleman! We wish you the very best as you finalize life's challenges and know that you are still welcome to escape on Axis or Allied sides if you ever feel so inclined!

I have so many great memories of playing this game and being on Teamspeak with you buck, we had so many laughs, I will never, ever forget them.

If there is another life after this one, I'll meet you for a beer one day!

S! Everyone

It is with sadness to say this but Buckeyes slipped into a coma on Thursday evening and passed away this morning, his brother logged into game to let us know this evening as per Buckeyes wishes.

He will be missed as will his ALL CAPS MESSAGES.

S! Buckeyes

S! Everyone

It is with sadness to say this but Buckeyes slipped into a coma on Thursday evening and passed away this morning, his brother logged into game to let us know this evening as per Buckeyes wishes.

He will be missed as will his ALL CAPS MESSAGES.

S! Buckeyes

S! Buckeyes

Rest in peace.

Rest in peace Buckeyes.

He played to the end, Let's finish the work he put in the first half of this Map.

Salute! Buckeyes

Prayers to his family, and his friends here in the community. He left a lasting mark on our game, and he will be missed.

When I first talked to buck I thought he was a huge pain in the arse. After a while, as I played more with him, talked to him on ts, and got to know him I realized he is rough around the edges but a hell of a guy, great guy.

I'll miss him and the game won't be the same.

Salute!

We will be locking the server at 9:30 Server Time in remembrance of our fallen comrade. He has been a strong supporter of the game and friends to many of people in this world we play our game. The war will stand still for 1 minute in memory of this great community member.

Edited by BADGER

S! Buckeyes.

Fallen Soldier Notice: https://www.facebook.com/battlegroundeurope/

Our thoughts are with the family. Thanks to Buckeyes' brother (Tonylang) for popping online and letting us know what's going on.

We have a wonderful community, this is a great reminder of how we come together for one another. Sad day for us all.

Lost... but not forgotten.

!S

I knew Buck for quite a while. The game won't be the same. My thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0