Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buckeyes

Goodbye to all Update: Buckeyes has passed away on 11/21/2015

151 posts in this topic

Goodbye Buckeyes. I have played with you on more than one occasion. While I haven't been active recently, I definitely remember you and you will live on in the spirit of this game and community.

Goodbye my friend I will miss you and your gone but NEVER FORGOTTEN.

Our friendship was special for 15 years.

R.I.P my dear friend

I hope CRS will give Buck the honour and make his name present in respect for him and place his name inside the game to honour Buck.

He played to the end, Let's finish the work he put in the first half of this Map.

Yes.

Its just a game but lets win this campaign for Buck.

It is always sad when someone leaves but in this case, it was somehow amazing the strength shown by Buckeyes in his last post.

R.I.P. soldier.

Really sad news.

As what Eko said, Buckeyes is one of the names that I remember from playing throughout the years from 2005 to now and one of the names I will always keep remembering.

S!

A player that i have seen in game over years ...Funny cause he right this game is my family

And has been big part of my life many years.

Sorry you had leave us so soon friend :(

Your a person that i personsannly seen around alot

Good luck on the next stage of the Journey !!!

S!

Very sad to hear of my former squaddie's passing. We exchanged multiple kills during what were probably his last few sessions in game. Always the same, muttering to myself "**cking BUCK." He will be missed.

Very sad to hear of my former squaddie's passing. We exchanged multiple kills during what were probably his last few sessions in game. Always the same' date=' muttering to myself "**cking BUCK." He will be missed.[/quote']

He was playing pretty damn well recently.

RIP buckeyes

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0