Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
peels

Back in the fight! An old vet straps on a ruck and rifle yet again...

peels

S!

World War II Online/Battleground Europe has always been near and dear to me.. I began stomping around the world of WW2 Online in its infancy. Oh the days of climbing flat steel trees and bushes and epic town battles... I ran one of the largest squads in the community (105th Panzer Brigade) and enjoyed great times in the Axis High Command, commanding the 6th Army.... We had so many members in the squad, we even had a small member convention in Detroit Michigan in 2003... haha.. It certainly became a hobby....Those were the days.

I have come and gone throughout the years, because of, well, life. I have deployed over seas with the US Army since those days, built a career and started a family...

I am back in game now, with a large sense of nostalgia. I'm an old vet, with a lot to learn again with all of these new game features. I am bringing a few old vets from my area with me as well, as we all hope to get back a piece of those memories. I logged in to find not a very busy server, a far cry from the old days which is so disappointing... However there is not a single gaming experience out there that this community can bring. I have faith.

Maybe one day me and my camp can bring back the squad community we created long ago... However if there is anything I can do to help this community out, let me know.....

S! from an old vet, returning once again... See you at the front

~Peels

badger

Thank you for your services to your country. Good to hear you have returned safely from your deployments. Welcome back to the game. I agree, the population is lower than I remembered too, but as each one of us log in, it adds one more body to the war. As mentioned in my post, "My Pledge to you," CRS had a hard time for a while, as the community did too. I would like to think that we are on the back side of the bad times and moving forward into better times. I know I am enjoying my experience back too. Lately I have seen some awesome battles in the game world, and some of them have reminded me of the old times.

Jsilec

Wb peels i was in 105thpz it was my first squad in this game....rabbit was the co i can barely remember it was so long ago lol

todberg

S! Peels,

Weekends pick up a bit, though the numbers are not 2006 levels. Report to Liege for bacon and weissbeer rations. Also, if you need a squad, I'm sure the 91St Sturmbattalion will welcome you. Download teamspeak 3 and log in to ts.wwiionline.com:9977

See you there and welcome back, soldier!

S!

Todberg

Axis CINC

Boudreau

Welcome Back Peels!! :) Wow, do I remember those fun days!! I was playing French then....died alot...hehehe....got a few paybacks as well.

Switched to Axis in 2009, Looking forward to seeing you and the gang back ingame!!

Salute!!

lilreb39

!S Welcome back always good to see vets coming back.

chyrenz

Welcome back!

S!

That being said Windhund is also recruiting!

Now get your weapon solder!

gvonpaul

Welcome back! Things are definitely looking up, check the front page for updates, you'll find good news there.

krater

WB Peels, good to see you again.

"Now That's a name I haven't heard in a long time"

Obi-Wan Kenobi

maxios

Welcome back :)!

Sign in to follow this