Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
todberg

Community Memorial event for Buckeyes

9 posts in this topic

S! WWIIOL community,

Today is a sad day. I thank CRS for your quick response and the 1 minute silence in Buckeyes honour.

I think we ought to have a memorial in a few days to properly celebrate Buckeyes contribution and mourn his passing.

I know that my fellow 91st squad members will attend and would welcome the collaboration of 13th infantry squad, the Allied HC and CRS in helping to make this happen. I propose a cessation of hostilities with locked caps/kills/ai for a few moments while members of both 91st, 13th infantry, the general player community and Rats get together, form up, say a few words on TS (I'd welcome the Allied to our TS) or side chat and have a 21+ gun salute of sorts. Perhaps a large front line town, depending on where the map is in a week?

Afterwards we can kill each other in the traditional fashion.

The time I think that would work best would be 2PM PST/5PM EST/10PM GMT/11PM WestEURO on Saturday 28th of November (next Saturday).

S!

Todberg

Axis CINC

Edited by todberg

We were talking about what he wanted for an event and he said he'd love it if a DD was plopped down in an AB at the front and we all just stopped if out together hahaha.

Dunno if that's am option doe.

Bump

And some of 13th will of course be there (wherever that is going to be).

13th always liked the Zeelands.. *hint-hint* :cool:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0