Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BADGER

Congrats Axis on your victory

11 posts in this topic

I would like to say congrats to the Axis team on their victory. I would also like to thank the allied and axis alike over the many great battles that were fought this campaign. Looking back over this month long campaign I remember some awesome fights. Ciney was a battle that lasted for days. Many times I was there when the axis rolled over the hills with lines of tanks and infantry standing across the horizon. As I watched the tanks work their way down in formation, with infantry walking along their side, I was amazed at the teamwork that I was witnessing. When the infantry got into the town, they ran building to building in single file line.

Ciney to me was the turning point of this campaign. Seemed like the Allied pushed and gained lots of areas, then hit a stalemate, then the axis were able to turn it around.

From that point many great battles were fought. So many fights along the river, and around key cities were highlights of this campaign.

Even up to last night the battle was still going strong. Here a couple of shots I took last night.

Great fighting to both sides. The campaign had lots of fun experiences within it.

battle2.jpg

battle3.jpg

we both fought hard , but the axis had batter teamwork , like badger said , i saw that too , it was stunning , then for the rest of the war i was like , move together or , get a rmor con ready , with inf , lol allies need more of that:D

I witnessed first hand some vicious fighting and i was apart of some amazing battles! Supply issues or not, Axis fought a good campaign, I'm sure Buckeyes would've been proud of you guys :)!

S!

Haha! I'm in the screen shot!

That was a fun evening in that town. I was schreckin' tanks like crazy...got 8 of 'em just in that battle.

I iz on screen too, Nailed 6 tanks and an unlucky enemy Infantry who decided to take the bullet for the tank behind him, in a single ATG. I bet his stomach hurt, and the Tommie cooker was doing what his name is known for.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0