Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
armoredout

Points seem slugish

8 posts in this topic

I have seen plenty of people complaining about points and I too have been Robed. If you damage something, you should get credit for it, even if you don't kill it. Examples. I run and cache a PZ for over 800 yard, Finally he stops, lol and I set 4 charges on him, he starts to smoke and he is leaning to the right, No credit, no points. I roll into town with tank, I take out AI on every side, N, S, E and W. no points, that's not ease to do. I damage a ship with my tank, his guns are now out all he has is 20mm guns and I get no points. OK you see where this is going, I could go on all night. I think we should get points for any damage. as a hole the entire point system is a disservice to all players. Regardless if you pay $5.00 or $29.99 or even free. I play allot of games about 34 different ones, Not one game that rips off players by not giving points for damage or kills has any good # of players. Yes I think more will come and play if it was a bit more rewarding, that's what most gamer's want today. Thanks for the fun game and all the hard work, you rats do. Trust me when i say I understand. See getting credit where it's do feels good! :)

I have seen plenty of people complaining about points and I too have been Robed. If you damage something' date=' you should get credit for it, even if you don't kill it. Examples. I run and cache a PZ for over 800 yard, Finally he stops, lol and I set 4 charges on him, he starts to smoke and he is leaning to the right, No credit, no points. I roll into town with tank, I take out AI on every side, N, S, E and W. no points, that's not ease to do. I damage a ship with my tank, his guns are now out all he has is 20mm guns and I get no points. OK you see where this is going, I could go on all night. I think we should get points for any damage. as a hole the entire point system is a disservice to all players. Regardless if you pay $5.00 or $29.99 or even free. I play allot of games about 34 different ones, Not one game that rips off players by not giving points for damage or kills has any good # of players. Yes I think more will come and play if it was a bit more rewarding, that's what most gamer's want today. Thanks for the fun game and all the hard work, you rats do. Trust me when i say I understand. See getting credit where it's do feels good! :)[/quote']

Dont listen to the troll below you.

The point system is a bit wacky in this game.....more so in the air game. I remember a while back if you just plinked an enemy aircraft and someone else "actually" shot him down you still got the kill for it and thus the points. Not sure if it was fixed.

Point system is really not one of the top concerns, I do not think, that is the most pressing in terms of development. I know it can be tough on the newer players but guarding CP's as Inf can get you good points and if you get a kill as well even more. Try to RTB after you get some kills as the points are higher than if you die.

Steep learning curve and point system but just plug away and you will be there in no time.

He should listen to me' date=' spelling is fundamental.[/quote']

your alter ego is a mirror image of the original?

cmon man

What bugs me is the 0 points for kills of some units with Havocs and DB7's. Not a major problem but it still needs adjusting.

your alter ego is a mirror image of the original?

cmon man

Maybe if you paid your bills and had glasses, you'd see my main is banned

What bugs me is the 0 points for kills of some units with Havocs and DB7's. Not a major problem but it still needs adjusting.

Yeah, I keep bombing these cps killing friendlies all the time but I never get any points for it. First I thought it was just a glitch, but its consistent :(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0