Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BADGER

Merry Christmas to all!

15 posts in this topic

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. As we go through this holiday, I hope everyone remains safe. Especially those who are traveling and in front of the big storm system moving across the States this weekend.

To those who are serving their country away from home, Thank you for your service and sacrifice. It takes a special person to serve their country, for both you and your family. Without you, I realize our lives would be much different.

Enjoy your family and friends during this time. Here's hoping you get all your wished for, and that you have a great Christmas.

When Christmas rolls around on our virtual battlefield each year, I take time to think about what it simulates. Many soldiers died during the war that we try to simulate here. As time has moved on, the world has healed from the damage done by the war. I am also reminded of the stories from World War I when the fighting stopped in many areas as the two sides stopped and celebrated Christmas together. For those who have not heard of it (http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/worldwari/p/xmastruce.htm ), which I doubt many here have not, that is a quick story on it. I am sure there are better ones out there, and even more tales of different times.

It makes me think about our community and game. No matter if you are Axis or Allied, you are here for a reason. Many of us have become friends over the years, no matter which side we play. From around the world, no matter what is happening with our governments, we still gather and have a good time together. I wished the real world could come together as we do in our little community. Here we come together and discuss different topics, we come together to play a game. Through that game, many global friendships have been born. It does not matter what country you live, what religion you follow, or anything else. We are all gathered around a common thing. If only the rest of the world could be so lucky.

So once again, no matter where you are, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

6gtyF93Pm2o

Joyeux Nöel à tous.

Whether you wear grey or khaki.

Edited by Lob12

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. As we go through this holiday, I hope everyone remains safe. Especially those who are traveling and in front of the big storm system moving across the States this weekend.

To those who are serving their country away from home, Thank you for your service and sacrifice. It takes a special person to serve their country, for both you and your family. Without you, I realize our lives would be much different.

Enjoy your family and friends during this time. Here's hoping you get all your wished for, and that you have a great Christmas.

Here, here...A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

I think how silly it is for a 60 yr old to play "army"

*looks around, innocently*

(He can't be talking about me...can he?) :D

Happy Hannukwanztmas, everyone!

-Irish

Hahaha....60 year old.....try 73!!!! started in July 2002 and have NEVER unsubscribed!!

My addiction is all because of BADGER! He just couldn't stand Boudreau making those bomb runs without him shooting him down. So he hooked me on this game, so he could shoot me at his leisure!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope your holidays are fun and full of cheer. And as was said earlier:

"Jesus is the reason for the season!!""

Hahaha....60 year old.....try 73!!!! started in July 2002 and have NEVER unsubscribed!!

My addiction is all because of BADGER! He just couldn't stand Boudreau making those bomb runs without him shooting him down. So he hooked me on this game, so he could shoot me at his leisure!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope your holidays are fun and full of cheer. And as was said earlier:

"Jesus is the reason for the season!!""

Hey old man boudreau you have 3 years on me but flyer 13 might be just a head of you LOL. Our names sure keep others guessing hum I wonder if he is a 13 year old kid playing this game. But us older members sure try to keep up with the younger ones and some actually do just as well or better at some things in our game. Take care and don't fall or have a stroke on us LMAO. Merry Christmas to all...Cheers

Edited by playtime

I would like to wish Everyone Also a very Merry Christmas - and many Thanks for the CRS Rats that worked so hard to install our newest update Salute........

P.S.

To those that might still have an issue installing down loader - make sure your anti-virus Soft Ware is turned off.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0