Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

1.34.15 Release Day (Rat Updates)

127 posts in this topic

might just be me' date=' but the clicky's on the downloads page for PC are not doing anything.[/quote']

Likely cause they are editing them to direct to .15 instead of .14

might just be me' date=' but the clicky's on the downloads page for PC are not doing anything.[/quote']

They are disabled intentionally at the moment. Clamping the bleeding on an existing problem, new URL's to follow when we're ready.

Mac version 1.34.14 looks like a "signing" issue. App seems to run in offline mode (after bypassing security).

Patching on the PC is now working. Fixing the Mac build.

nope, still borked.. still says .13-.14 too.

all 3 PC clickys inoperable on the DL page.

Also gave to the PIZZA FUND.

So, Fix my builder status while your at it :)

Edited by tandel

copy that.

got a "very rough" ETA.. as in more than x hours, so I can deal with family until its up and going :)

copy that.

got a "very rough" ETA.. as in more than x hours, so I can deal with family until its up and going :)

Cannot tell you at this moment, wish I could, sorry. Family's are getting pissed at us at this point. We need pizza, encouragement, and defensive shields.

Where's the update at? I get a 10057 error every time I try to connect to the server the normal way.

Edit: Still down I see, oh well, back to baking cookies. Merry Christmas!

Edited by wstriker

Auth server is back online, we had a problem with it.

New Mac is compiling now.

TOE's seeing the new equipment has been an absolute bastard. We're preparing to manually enter them into the TOE database.

The good news is the host is showing those vehicles in-game though the supply is not currently available (because I can't manage it into the TOE's).

Progress!

Ugh...these outages seem to happen on holiday weekends a lot...the last one being Labor day. Really, really, really sucks.

progress is always good. so are the updates. We are grateful.

How can I help with the code?

Personally, Id say family comes before the game, so If we are down for a day or 2 around Christmas, the guys will understand while you spend time with the family!

We appreciate the LONG hours all at CRS are putting in tonight to get this patch out.

I'm sure you would all prefer to be at home with your families than stuck working late to get this out, but rest assured that the player base really does appreciate your dedication.

Merry Christmas.

!S MW.

Honestly CRS, if it gets to the point where their is just to much bugs or headaches to fix right now, don't worry! Its Christmas eve, you guys deserve to be with your families too!

With that said thanks for all the hard work!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0