• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

1.34.15 Release Day (Rat Updates)

127 posts in this topic

So here's the latest:

1) The TOE's is an absolute bastard and is not allowing us to add in the new equipment properly (even though the data is clearly there).

2) We're going to focus on getting the Campaign back online with all of the updates we have, excluding the new supply due to the TOE tables issue.

3) Oddly enough, for intermission we should be able to let you guys use the new weapons because if we set it to unlimited supply, they'd show up. The Rats can see the the new weapons (set to 0) in the spawn list.

4) The Mac is being set as the priority to get deployed.

5) Patching for the PC from version 1.34.13.255 is working, the new current version is 1.34.15.255.

6) If you upgraded to version 1.34.14.255 for the short time we had it available, you will need to uninstall it completely and do a fresh FULL installation of 1.34.15.255.

7) We are running out of time, we're burnt, it's Christmas and we did the absolute damn best we could.

8) We'll get these new weapons ingame after Christmas day. That will give us enough time with family and to recharge.

9) Thanks for being entirely patient with us.

10) Sorry we can't get the weapons in right away :(.

S!

confirmed - auth server is indeed back online.

patching still not, but we know that :)

I have 5 days with the family to sit on my ass and stare at my laptop since it is going to rain the whole damn time I am here.

how can I get my hands on the code to help you guys out? seriously, I don't mind if you will let me!

Edited by tandel

Ugh...these outages seem to happen on holiday weekends a lot...the last one being Labor day. Really' date=' really, really sucks.[/quote']

Especially the for the guys at CRS.........who SHOULD be with there families right now and not fiddling with the game. So if you think it sucks for you, imagine how they feel.

Especially the for the guys at CRS.........who SHOULD be with there families right now and not fiddling with the game. So if you think it sucks for you' date=' imagine how they feel.[/quote']

exactly!!!

S!

OK you guys just need to stop. This is a game and if we cant wait 2 or 3 days so you can spend time with families for Christmas, then we don't deserve to have a game. So stop what you doing, wrap everything up that you all have done, shut down your computers and get to the family. I myself can wait and so should the others. Its family time, enjoy, get back to it after Christmas.

S!

OK you guys just need to stop. This is a game and if we cant wait 2 or 3 days so you can spend time with families for Christmas, then we don't deserve to have a game. So stop what you doing, wrap everything up that you all have done, shut down your computers and get to the family. I myself can wait and so should the others. Its family time, enjoy, get back to it after Christmas.

Obviously I'd rather these guys be with their families...but I just don't understand the timing on this one. I'd rather be playing without the update, but can't.

There are usually hiccups with new releases and to do it today just seems weird to me. I don't get many nights off and can't play 7x a week like some.

I'm just venting...lol

Saying that, I'm sure they had a good reason. ;)

Merry Christmas, Rats!

This game has been around for 15 years!!! You guys can take a few days off with family...you know we aren't going anywhere! haha

I managed to download the borked patch, so uninstalled the full game like requested.

The full download link is not working - presumably this is intentional pending resolution of issues?

I'm still plugging along here. Every 10 minutes another batch of my cookies come outta the oven. I made 96 yesterday, 96 more today.

The team is taking a short break and are having dinner with their families.

They will be back at it soon

We had hope to have this done a long time ago but the normally Playnet luck still is lurking .

Edited by OHM

The team is taking a short break and are having dinner with their families.

We had hope to have this done a long time ago but the normally Playnet luck still is lurking .

Enjoy the evening!

Rollback!

Staging server? TestFlight?

Merry Christmas m8s! Love the idea of a fresh set of cool features for the holidays and am looking forward to downloading!

edit:

I'm not actually a free to play player, which is what it says on the side bar. I pay crs monthly. LOL you have more bugs in your code than I do in mine :P

meh, publishing is a pain. Twice as bad when iTunes is involved.

Edited by saphronbam
freeplay note

Rollback!

Staging server? TestFlight?

Merry Christmas m8s! Love the idea of a fresh set of cool features for the holidays and am looking forward to downloading!

edit:

I'm not actually a free to play player, which is what it says on the side bar. I pay crs monthly. LOL you have more bugs in your code than I do in mine :P

meh, publishing is a pain. Twice as bad when iTunes is involved.

Fixed that for ya.

Weird Christmas for me, my wife, son, and I just finished watching WWE wrestling, Christmas edition.

Never really watched it before lol.

I am retarded now but can remember working 7 days a week 14 hour shifts and hating every minute of it. It only burned me out but I didn't have a choice after all our Government actually does not care about its employees - get your job done regardless how long it takes I would hear.

Well You CRS Rats don't work for our Government or have a Union to back you "right". What you have are for the most part many players that understand things don't go as planned. After all for us that have been here sense day one or what have you - actually clichés loading patches is really nothing new.

Some one stated hey I under stand but why do this on X-Mas Eve Day well we all know this was going to be a surprise for all members for X-Mas. Well so what Santa's sled broke down when he jumped his transport truck - sled and rain deer - and damaged its landing gear.

Would children under stand heck no but none of us are children but adults. Chit happens its not like Santa planned on crashing his sled either.

Like some other have suggested and I will do the same sure we pay for this game but we as members can take a break and be happy that you Rats are trying to fix our sled.

Family is the number one most important thing any of us has including you Rats.

Time to step back - take a break - set the game stuff back a bit - spend quality time with your family's - once X-Mas is over than go back at it.

We all know if your stressed out with your special partner with a knife at your throats LOL - spend time with them than work on the game.

Merry Christmas to all - PT playtime Salute's to all......

I am retarded now but can remember working 7 days a week 14 hour shifts and hating every minute of it. It only burned me out but I didn't have a choice after all our Government actually does not care about its employees - get your job done regardless how long it takes I would hear.

Well You CRS Rats don't work for our Government or have a Union to back you "right". What you have are for the most part many players that understand things don't go as planned. After all for us that have been here sense day one or what have you - actually clichés loading patches is really nothing new.

Some one stated hey I under stand but why do this on X-Mas Eve Day well we all know this was going to be a surprise for all members for X-Mas. Well so what Santa's sled broke down when he jumped his transport truck - sled and rain deer - and damaged its landing gear.

Would children under stand heck no but none of us are children but adults. Chit happens its not like Santa planned on crashing his sled either.

Like some other have suggested and I will do the same sure we pay for this game but we as members can take a break and be happy that you Rats are trying to fix our sled.

Family is the number one most important thing any of us has including you Rats.

Time to step back - take a break - set the game stuff back a bit - spend quality time with your family's - once X-Mas is over than go back at it.

We all know if your stressed out with your special partner with a knife at your throats LOL - spend time with them than work on the game.

Merry Christmas to all - PT playtime Salute's to all......

Well said :)

CRS is probably just taking a page from Apple's playbook and building demand.

Now the "Full Mac Installation" button recognizes that i mouse over it, by changing text color to blue.

Now I have more bugs than COMPANY0 :/

lol thanks for the fix m8!

Edited by saphronbam
COMPANY0

Servers bounced. Download at battlegroundeurope.net for mac recognizes mouse over but does not initiate download.

Steps to reproduce:

1) open battlegroundeurope.net in Safari on a Mac

2) click "Full Mac Installation"

3) notice nothing happens

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0