• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hierbart

How u like the new patch?

234 posts in this topic

I only want yes or no .... No comments .. No paragraph ..

Just positive or negative.....

I vote negative!

I give it a YES. Already saw improvements to teamwork. Opels were riding with a pak and infantry to target, trying to secure the "new vulnerable" fru. I managed to reset my fru twice closer to town. It lived for the whole attack.

bb

We'll see... Didn't really get to play.

New weapon wise, the axis got a pearl while the allies got an "okay" and a "meh".

Biggest yes I've ever given anything recently.

Although I must say, some people are still playing like they have ML FRU's still. Someone will drive truck to town alone before AO, set FRU, switch to infantry and carry on about, until an tank shows up and kills the FRU leading to a meltdown on side channel. This is how reliant those magical wooden boxes made the whole game on infantry.

Use teamwork; before you drive your town to town, ask a few tankers to accompany you, put some atg's on the back of your opel and a few sappers, zooks or whatever you like to defend your FRU from enemy tanks and infantry.Establish zones of control and work together. This is how it was always meant to be played....

Yup when you drive fru to town... especially at the start of an attack: get an atg with you!

They have more chance to survive and will protect the fru against the main threat: armored vehicles/tanks

It's gonna take a while to get used to the old system and flip the switch back on how we used to operate with MSP's. Especially for those twho never experienced them in the first place it is a completely different game.

To me it is the single best thing that ever happened since I play the game.

I think lone wolfers will dislike this patch and any player who enjoys playing with a group will like....

probably this was a change requested by the players tankers

surely they liked..

but will favor the side with more population..

will be a feast for the allies planes (kill Opels) lol

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0