• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hierbart

How u like the new patch?

234 posts in this topic

FFS let a man edit before reply mister 20.000 poster boy..;)

Go ask Xoom or Ohm about me if you want know about depth.

Edited by actonman

FFS let a man edit before reply mister 20.000 poster boy..;)

I'm even faster in the forums than in game.

Pad!

Look i remember the couple of days when the 23rd came to be Axis to show us how to do ZOC :D Oh the lolz that ensued when they all turned tail and fled back to their Allied armour.

ZOC is a myth it doesn`t exist for Axis offence, because a whole towns defence can just face a ZOC and mop up incoming - as in Rosendaal last night.

I also remember the nerfing of the Tiger due to Allied whinefest and the nerfing of the 88 due to Allied whine fest `it shoots like a `lazor` they said so CRS made it lob shells lol.

So many whines , so many nerfs but Axis never did a ZOC and Zerg, it was just not possible to be honest.

You can keep saying that, but it does not make it true.

The most obvious thing you said though is "I remember the day the 23rd came over to the Axis side to show us the ZOC"... Dude, you just admitted that everything I said about the ZOC's existence and its formation, who used it first, and who came over the Axis side to HELP the Axis game. Then you disparage them doing it.. that is very hardheaded.

The 23rd and Anzacs worked out the ZOC idea prior too and in conjunction with the MSP and it was very successful, so much so that the Axis where losing map after map IIRC 3. So why did the 23rd head over the Axis side again? OH as you remember, to help show the ZOC... That's not a myth. As too the 23rd going back allied, they never intended to stay Axis. I was not with them but I know some history about them being a long time member of the 23rd and xo. Part of their participation with helping the Axis with the ZOC was to help the game. The 23rds command structure that left the Axis side was largely still intact and so where the Axis HC that assisted the 23rd in leaving the Axis side. Nerves where still pretty raw and there where some other complexities Im not going to go on with because that is hear say, I was not there.

I can tell you without a doubt and Lob12 brought up another Axis squad that used the ZOC and as you put it the Tank Zerg to great effect.. KGW. And they did do it to great effect. I am telling you that the 3rd PZ did the same thing, I was there and we also ZERGED tanks into town as fast as we could. There is nothing wrong with a tank zerg to establish control quickly. However without infantry close behind, we all know tanks tend to die off rather quickly and no capping is being done... how on earth did we Zerg 20 tanks and 1 infantry and cap a whole town, let alone win the map.. Somewhere you are forgetting something crucial. I think we all know what that is, and that is where your argument fall apart.

You can keep saying that, but it does not make it true.

The most obvious thing you said though is "I remember the day the 23rd came over to the Axis side to show us the ZOC"... Dude, you just admitted that everything I said about the ZOC's existence and its formation, who used it first, and who came over the Axis side to HELP the Axis game. Then you disparage them doing it.. that is very hardheaded.

The 23rd and Anzacs worked out the ZOC idea prior too and in conjunction with the MSP and it was very successful, so much so that the Axis where losing map after map IIRC 3. So why did the 23rd head over the Axis side again? OH as you remember, to help show the ZOC... That's not a myth. As too the 23rd going back allied, they never intended to stay Axis. I was not with them but I know some history about them being a long time member of the 23rd and xo. Part of their participation with helping the Axis with the ZOC was to help the game. The 23rds command structure that left the Axis side was largely still intact and so where the Axis HC that assisted the 23rd in leaving the Axis side. Nerves where still pretty raw and there where some other complexities Im not going to go on with because that is hear say, I was not there.

I can tell you without a doubt and Lob12 brought up another Axis squad that used the ZOC and as you put it the Tank Zerg to great effect.. KGW. And they did do it to great effect. I am telling you that the 3rd PZ did the same thing, I was there and we also ZERGED tanks into town as fast as we could. There is nothing wrong with a tank zerg to establish control quickly. However without infantry close behind, we all know tanks tend to die off rather quickly and no capping is being done... how on earth did we Zerg 20 tanks and 1 infantry and cap a whole town, let alone win the map.. Somewhere you are forgetting something crucial. I think we all know what that is, and that is where your argument fall apart.

What ever you say boss i be a good nigra massa.

KGW/ASA operated with a ZOC/zerg system... get real dude.

@CSM : 46 sorties. You've got more whine posts than that this map prolly.

Personal insults don't change the fact that the Allied turn around only started after the patch.

VR

What ever you say boss i be a good nigra massa.

LOL racist...

Anyway, Im not disparaging you.. I see part of this discussion is helping you remember correctly because soon as the "forgotten" parts are remembered, progress can be made. This time with new equipment to boot.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0