Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hierbart

How u like the new patch?

234 posts in this topic

Speaking of team work, how about we allow HTs and Morris units to deploy FRUs if we are going this truck only route.

I dont see why not with the new regime.

I also think that transport planes in para brigades should be able to set FRUs after they land and stop moving. Would provides a good niche role for the paras, not be overwhelming, and would allow England to be in play more easily.

Speaking of team work' date=' how about we allow HTs and Morris units to deploy FRUs if we are going this truck only route. It seems to me that the French have a distinct advantage when setting up a ZOC with heavy ATGs as things currently stand.[/quote']

I'm down with that.

I :mad: DISLIKE:mad: it very much.

You may say team work and all that rah rah BS.

Axis can only get a 50mm ATG with a Opel tow. The Allied atgs can all Frontally degun every Axis Panzer in game even the Tiger. Thus you see the Allies parking Sherm76s infront of FRU with no fear of frontal damage. Damage model Auditing is promised but that future event is too late for this 2 week so called test. A little common sense when preparing for this move was missing.

Good day to all. :D

It is not fair that the Germans have an APC and the Allies don't. It is not fair that the Germans have all that sweet infantry kit and the Allies don't. What about the 88 OMG or the bunker clearing shotgun. This game is not red vs blue. It seems like everywhere the Allies have an advantage there is always an Axis call for them getting the same. Yet when Axis advantages are discussed all we get is crickets. I don't want a red vs blue game. I don't whine about German advantages. I want each side to have strengths and weaknesses. That is part of what makes this game great.

Yes the 57mm ATG hits harder than the PAK38. Yes the Laffy can tow a heavy ATG, ignore that the 76mm ATG is not very good. Advantage Allies, cannot have that. German answer: HTs should be able to FRU so every German FRU will have a brevy of 88s or Opels should be able to tow a PAK40 the best heavy ATG in game. Let's take this Allied advantage and turn it into a huge Axis one. Never mind that the Americans are now stuck with the worst truck in the game and the Laffy basically disappears when the French do. Ignore that the German advantage would be relevant throughout all tiers.

Funny thing is that I could get behind having some prime movers be able to FRU because I would like to see the 88 fielded in its iconic war roll. I think limited HT FRU ability would encourage the use of the heavy guns. I cannot get behind anything else.

The 88 is your answer , stop sniffing glue. Nobody uses it. Too fragile and huge profile a green tag shoots with a rifle your dead. No protection whatsover. Obviously you never used one, lobs shells like an inept highschool QB. The 251 another dust collector unless you are cleaning up moles in a big city or its the last thing with a MG in the brigade. Tell me a story when you were cornered by either one of these uselss toys.

I wasn't sure about this change, but seeing the attacks of today, in Tournai for example really brought me back to the glory days of this game!

So yes im positive to this change :).

I also think that transport planes in para brigades should be able to set FRUs after they land and stop moving. Would provides a good niche role for the paras' date=' not be overwhelming, and would allow England to be in play more easily.[/quote']

This is an interesting idea.

Agree with boss17 reply to arno. No Axis uses 88 except in very protected circumstances - like a mountaintop across a river overlooking the ab. You're lucky to get 1 shot in then a n00b with a rifle shoots your gunner from 800m and its useless.

Lol easy mode is over and axis start complaining....let me help you some here, when you take an opel to town bring a pak and 2 rifle men to set up with your fru so they can defend it while you start getting people into town then call in your armor reserves ect when you have established a ZOC.

All these inf placed frus make it to easy now that you have to use a little team work seems the zerg is over ??

No more walking out 5 dfru to set up behind us you gotta set your def as soon as ews goes off react faster ect.

These are just some pointers from an old vet!

Malvoc out....

Agree with boss17 reply to arno. No Axis uses 88 except in very protected circumstances - like a mountaintop across a river overlooking the ab. You're lucky to get 1 shot in then a n00b with a rifle shoots your gunner from 800m and its useless.

and u noi vis ei 700m..lol

ei can kill atg 700m but u no vis...can kill u commander(tank)....but u no vis ei...sux sux

This game is a real patchwork quilt.

s!

Edited by enemytank

Lol easy mode is over and axis start complaining....let me help you some here, when you take an opel to town bring a pak and 2 rifle men to set up with your fru so they can defend it while you start getting people into town then call in your armor reserves ect when you have established a ZOC.

All these inf placed frus make it to easy now that you have to use a little team work seems the zerg is over ??

No more walking out 5 dfru to set up behind us you gotta set your def as soon as ews goes off react faster ect.

These are just some pointers from an old vet!

Malvoc out....

comes to teach the game.

throw hand axis a few days to teach

then opine..."killing machine"...lol

I have not seen the result of research on changing the fru (so do not believe in CRS).

why the research is not showing results? Do what you want then...

s!

Axis cry and not change anything....

Allies cry and Xoom changes.!

unsub today..tks all

LOL, typical whiner.

Just look at treads and the bad word there is flying and WHO is the winner NOT THE PLAYERS AND PAYERS.

Let stop this and stick to what the problems are and not start fight among Allied or AXIS after all WE PAY FOR IT and CRS need to listen if there wanted payers and not players

I am axenic and has loved this game and support this game since 2001 and also EVERY time fundraising was needed and always try to stay focus on the goal and not the man and Allied or axis I don't care ONLY we all having fun among good friends also them we kill.

Let go back to OLD days and STOP the patchwork at the game

CRS get the server down for 1 or 2 weeks and FIX the problems so we get balanced and all the lack and stuff get rid of it

We all having the fun and joy but CRS is get what there wanted fight among the players so the problems go behind and stay behind.

Guys let STAY together and help to get CRS to change what we pay for this game begin to look like Microsoft you pay and pray for all the fails and bugs but today even Microsoft has learned business is the client there is paying.

I am asking as OLD vet stop fight and stay together and be STRONG THAT is the WAY to WIN TOGETHTER.

Axeinc out

Edited by axesniper

I don't get it. The RATS just forced us to use more teamplay than we have used before... And people complain? I see a lot of axis ppl whining about this favor the allies... How exactly?

Edited by pulverapa

Just look at treads and the bad word there is flying and WHO is the winner NOT THE PLAYERS AND PAYERS.

Let stop this and stick to what the problems are and not start fight among Allied or AXIS after all WE PAY FOR IT and CRS need to listen if there wanted payers and not players

I am axenic and has loved this game and support this game since 2001 and also EVERY time fundraising was needed and always try to stay focus on the goal and not the man and Allied or axis I don't care ONLY we all having fun among good friends also them we kill.

Let go back to OLD days and STOP the patchwork at the game

CRS get the server down for 1 or 2 weeks and FIX the problems so we get balanced and all the lack and stuff get rid of it

We all having the fun and joy but CRS is get what there wanted fight among the players so the problems go behind and stay behind.

Guys let STAY together and help to get CRS to change what we pay for this game begin to look like Microsoft you pay and pray for all the fails and bugs but today even Microsoft has learned business is the client there is paying.

I am asking as OLD vet stop fight and stay together and be STRONG THAT is the WAY to WIN TOGETHTER.

Axeinc out

I don't get it axeinc. How does lag issues favor allies? The only thing that are unbalanced in this game are infantry weapons, where allies are quite behind. These are facts supported by player opinion and by STATS.

Edit: Oh, you deleted the axis vs allied part I was referring too. Oh well. :D

Edited by pulverapa

So I count 24 feedbacks were it clearly states positive/negative. 17 of them positve (70,83%), 7 of them negative (29,17%). Lets see where this is heading. Anyone been in touch with the former major squads yet to see if the fru change is driving back some paying subscrptions?

bb

Update: 23 Positive (58,97%); 16 Negative (41,03%)

There's two schools of thought on the game (that I won't rehash here). And for context, I'm positive about the patch and prefer the old days.

To me the patch seems to be a compromise between those two schools. In response to the new patch I've gladly given up my lone wolf status and joined a squad (teamwork!).

Teamwork is now required for optimal game play. We all have to take more responsibly from HC down to the individual. The greatest burden is on command to articulate and execute plans (coordinate squads, assign tasks, timing, etc,). Squads down to individuals need to be willing to follow orders. If all this is successfully done, it will lead to...

Quick Action-Once an attack is properly set up, protected frus that last will be available to spawn in. Overall, attacks would take more time to set up but would lead to sustained attacks with constant action.

Give the patch some time to get used to and be flexible. You may not have yet experienced the positives in this short amount of time. Since the patch, I've spawned in at times and saw a definite battle line easily visible on the mini map and in game. It was some of the best game play I've experienced since the old days. Other times I've spawned into the game with very little teamwork and a lot of people trying to play individually with a less rewarding experience. So....

Give Patch a Chance

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0