Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sinewave

Every unit locked

13 posts in this topic

Dear community,

after installing the new patch (tried full pc install, too) I can't choose any of the vehicles or troops to enter the game world. It says "This vehicle or troop is subscription locked. The minimum rank for access to this unit is 1. Your current rank level is 2." What I am doing wrong?

Thank you very much for your help!

sinewave

unfortunaly, nope, it doesn't work.

I restarted even my computer, but it was useless.

Maybe it's an error ...

Hopefully it is a Quik fix ... As soon as one of the coders peak in they will take a look.

It was a very long night to get the game back online.

we are hopping this will fix soon.

The ww2 online comunity, especialy the ones who are f2p , will thank you.

Yep same thing on my end. What is weird is that when I logged into a mission all of the reserve SMGs had been used. So I am assuming it isn't effecting every single f2p player. Or maybe they made an error with the unit and subscribers are able to use it; maybe that is what caused all the other units to lock.

Regardless, take your time fixing it. It's not a big deal if it isn't fixed today, but us free players will love you long time if you do.

Hopefully it is a Quik fix ... As soon as one of the coders peak in they will take a look.

It was a very long night to get the game back online.

Obviously, it is not a quick fix. They shot themselves in a foot.

Obviously' date=' it is not a quick fix. They shot themselves in a foot.[/quote']

Or it could really be that they need some rest. It's Christmas, let them take a little rest.

Or it could really be that they need some rest. It's Christmas' date=' let them take a little rest.[/quote']

Probably this.

Just sit tight for a bit guys. I'll bet this was unintended and will be corrected ASAP.

S!

What's so weird to me is the SMGs that are supposed to be F2P only are getting used when I checked the supply. Both yesterday and when I just checked. I am wondering if adding the new F2P unit broke the unit locks, which would be very ironic, and hilarious:D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0