Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
br1000

CRS protects the queen !!!!!

44 posts in this topic

England ever again! and do not tell me to use TTs!

crs need to review the amount of cities to condition of victory

Axis never capture a town in england

The attack on England maybe does not decide the map but has concussion !!

Queen is save!!!

CRS changed without properly analyzing the consequences.

clearly damaged one side.

now turn behind the other side will complain.

tks crs!!!

Edited by br1000

I'm sure in the interest of balance CRS will address the England issue or even reconsider victory conditions if that is needed. First they will have to assess the way the campaigns flow beyond a partial sampling of a campaign. CRS is just now starting to make changes. Unfortunately because of resource restrictions and having to analyze changes, CRS cannot change everything at once.

Be patient and give them room to redevelop the game.

9 factories is all you need to win a map. There's 9 in England and 9 in France so it's not an issue for map win.

+ what Kile said.

Nobody cares what freeloaders have to say.:D

[MOD - Everyone who plays this game should be respected no matter what account they hold. Everyone has an important role in the health of this game and is appreciated - BADGER]

Edited by BADGER

England has been invaded successfully' date=' and without FRUs.[/quote']

exactly. The game was around way before FRUs and England was invaded just fine.

The Truck Based FRU discussion has been one of division in the community for a while now. Two play surveys were given, and many discussions have taken place. The form of discussions has been through emails to us, voice communications, the forums, and in the Rat Chats. Many players have been asking for it for a long time.

Some Examples of these discussions can be seen in the forum thread posted here:

In the Barracks - http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=459137

General Discussion - http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=459156

Many topics like these have been started by players over the past few months.

The Survey alone was not the only factor in our decision to make the change. Many hours of internal debate based on the want to increase team play in the arena, the future plans for the game, player comments, the survey, and many other aspects. The decision was made to give it a try and monitor the situation.

Since the changes have been made, we have seen a big difference in team play on both sides. We have seen ZOCs increase, and have had some really good feedback from players through emails, pm's, and forums.

We stated prior to the release that we would monitor the situation. The changes have been in the game for one week now. We have seen tactics evolve to make success happen in the field.

This decision did not happen overnight. We talked about it and discussed how it would affect game play. Like everything, we try to examine every area in which we can improve the game and make it better. We took input from the community through many means to make sure we were not going a-stray.

It has been complained about that CRS does not listen to the player base. This is a perfect example that we did listen. The player base brought up the discussion, through the months we listened, and based our decision on that discussion.

The survey presented a deceive decision with a majority wanting the Truck Based FRU. Players from both sides took the survey. Again, this is only one factor in the decision process for this change.

Through the history of the game, changes have happened. If one thing stands out, when a major change is made, it takes some time to monitor it, and then adjustments made. This has been a major change to the game play. The way attacks and defense operates has changed. New tactics continue to be developed by players on both sides.

It is very true that it just increased the need for teamwork.

We continue to monitor the field and are discussing the changes internally, the impact of them, and also what the players are saying. We are watching the players’ comments in the game, in the forums, and in the emails and PMs that we have received on the subject. We are playing the game along your side and feeling what players feel. Most of our team plays this game regularly. This change has changed our game play just like it has yours.

Tomorrow we will be holding a Rat Chat to discuss this topic, information can be found in this thread : http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=460119

As we have listened to players by the means already discussed, we will listen in that chat to players on their concerns, what they see in the field, and their ideas. Not saying that every idea will be followed through on, but it will go into the decision process that our team continues to make on the stability and future of this game.

I have stated my opinion on the changes before and after the change. I was against the truck based FRU myself. I have given it a chance, and I am close to the point that I will admit that I was wrong. I like the teamwork that I am seeing in the field. I still have a couple of reservations on the change, but I believe that while it is not perfect, it is a change in the right direction.

Since the patch we have made adjustments to the FRU. We have hardened it a little. We have also taken out the cool down period for placing them. We are continuing to listen to the community and are also discussing how to improve on the concept and make it better for everyone.

The topic of this thread is one of the issues we are monitoring closely. We have been watching what players are suggesting and discussing it internally. Islands should be tougher to take than the mainland. I believe it should require teamwork to plan ahead and then initiate the plan. I do not believe it should be able to be taken with a “Hope AO.” A Hope AO is one that is placed and two people go out and set up a spawn point for an army to be transported instantly to that point.

I know I personally like to get into action as fast as possible, but in this situation I do believe it should be a little tougher to accomplish. Once a spawnable is captured, then I believe it should remain the way it is, but the initial portion of the battle should be organized.

In the days ahead we will continue to monitor the game play on the field. We will continue to listen to the community.

The change benefits the side with better armor. Axis tanks stink. The tiger stinks. It should be like a matty, but it's tracks pop off with ease, it's gun is disabled with ease. This change has flipped the campaign. Zoc sounds good but axis armor can't Zoc nearly as reliabiy as allied. Atgs kill axis tanks frontal with ease. Our Atgs can't kill shermans. The Sherman rules the battlefield. Whatever...

Axis players are logging. Soon you'll have nobody for your tank game. Allied air plus Quank = game killer. Axis had teamwork, it was obviously working. Allied players cried and got what they wanted. Axis tactics no longer work.....at all. Axis armor crumbles in zoc scemes. It's not fun. It's not going to keep players and Its Quank 2015.

The change benefits the side with better armor. Axis tanks stink. The tiger stinks. It should be like a matty, but it's tracks pop off with ease, it's gun is disabled with ease. This change has flipped the campaign. Zoc sounds good but axis armor can't Zoc nearly as reliabiy as allied. Atgs kill axis tanks frontal with ease. Our Atgs can't kill shermans. The Sherman rules the battlefield. Whatever...

Axis players are logging. Soon you'll have nobody for your tank game. Allied air plus Quank = game killer. Axis had teamwork, it was obviously working. Allied players cried and got what they wanted. Axis tactics no longer work.....at all. Axis armor crumbles in zoc scemes. It's not fun. It's not going to keep players and Its Quank 2015.

I guess all those Axis wins (and more than the Allies) in years past under the same ruleset were simply miracles.

The next time you see the Axis roll west, whether it be in this campaign or future ones, I think you will be better able to see forest for the trees with the latest patch.

support kchip^^^^^^

I agree...

I came back today and had to spawn 2x with StuG (without ammunition) and where I was was very difficult to get one Opel.

initially did not like.

...what game have you been playing? :confused:

Obviously not this one.

allies will have nobody to shoot or kill. Axis will have logged/unsub'd. Look to the past, rinse repeat...sigh. You try Allied air camp + Sherman/matty camp come back and tell me how much FUN it is. Yeah..its a richly rewarding experience. pfft

tuesday, i bought this game a couple days after 6/6/2001. M

Please, never question my game play experience. In this game or any other.

[MOD- Removed for questionable insult of another's opinion?]

Edited by BADGER

kkkkkkk

i think u play H$G tuesday12..not ww2 online.

Much like your arguments here, that is pretty weak. Nice try?

tuesday, i bought this game a couple days after 6/6/2001. M

Please, never question my game play experience. In this game or any other.

Congratulations... I will question your gameplay experience when it doesn't line up with reality. You aren't on a high chair there, buddy.

Lots of anger in this community over a game. I think that might be one of the biggest problems with player retention - not just mechanics like we always discuss...

Edited by tuesday12

Our Atgs can't kill shermans. The Sherman rules the battlefield.

I call BS.

Soz Mos but I link this.

6zjyk4_2DTQ

As you can see from this video there are two Shermans ruling the battlefield and not dieing.

Those are broadsides, of course usually NOT a problem. I am talking about Frontal armor..

Hey Tuesday, take a break - YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A MOOSEPRIK everyday. F/U man.

Let me explain it simple for you. Imagine ALL your tanks were A13 TOASTERS??? All of them. That's what axis tanking is like. Face off with a Sherman as ATG, it doesn't matter if you get the 1st, 2nd, 3rd shot. Your a dead axis ATG. Thats ZOC. And it favors the allies.

support kchip and I have support the game for many years

Problem is you pay and game development is made by CRS and allied and last time allied hade garand problem fix was made and when axis hase it NO FIX and that says it all balance is one way street.

I was loving this game and has pay many dollars in my 15 years and was unsub ONLY for this patch for I WALK FRUs I dont drive.

The list of bugs and fails is long and when OHM say we develop and learn I just asking what do you learn for your not listen to the players there pay for the game.

The best zocs i have ever seen in this game were AXIS zocs so i think your arguments that u cant make 1 is ridiculous ......the fix on the allied semi was because the sight was shat and it was unusable.....tiger turret speed was doubled recently so i think crs has done some upgrades for axis....fg42 from what i been hearing is a beast in towns....allies turned the tide this map it seems so if your sour because your losing then take a break instead of blaming the shermaggedeon.....shermans die just fine trust me

The Truck Based FRU discussion has been one of division in the community for a while now. Two play surveys were given, and many discussions have taken place. The form of discussions has been through emails to us, voice communications, the forums, and in the Rat Chats. Many players have been asking for it for a long time.

Some Examples of these discussions can be seen in the forum thread posted here:

In the Barracks - http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=459137

General Discussion - http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=459156

Many topics like these have been started by players over the past few months.

The Survey alone was not the only factor in our decision to make the change. Many hours of internal debate based on the want to increase team play in the arena, the future plans for the game, player comments, the survey, and many other aspects. The decision was made to give it a try and monitor the situation.

Since the changes have been made, we have seen a big difference in team play on both sides. We have seen ZOCs increase, and have had some really good feedback from players through emails, pm's, and forums.

We stated prior to the release that we would monitor the situation. The changes have been in the game for one week now. We have seen tactics evolve to make success happen in the field.

This decision did not happen overnight. We talked about it and discussed how it would affect game play. Like everything, we try to examine every area in which we can improve the game and make it better. We took input from the community through many means to make sure we were not going a-stray.

It has been complained about that CRS does not listen to the player base. This is a perfect example that we did listen. The player base brought up the discussion, through the months we listened, and based our decision on that discussion.

The survey presented a deceive decision with a majority wanting the Truck Based FRU. Players from both sides took the survey. Again, this is only one factor in the decision process for this change.

Through the history of the game, changes have happened. If one thing stands out, when a major change is made, it takes some time to monitor it, and then adjustments made. This has been a major change to the game play. The way attacks and defense operates has changed. New tactics continue to be developed by players on both sides.

It is very true that it just increased the need for teamwork.

We continue to monitor the field and are discussing the changes internally, the impact of them, and also what the players are saying. We are watching the players’ comments in the game, in the forums, and in the emails and PMs that we have received on the subject. We are playing the game along your side and feeling what players feel. Most of our team plays this game regularly. This change has changed our game play just like it has yours.

Tomorrow we will be holding a Rat Chat to discuss this topic, information can be found in this thread : http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=460119

As we have listened to players by the means already discussed, we will listen in that chat to players on their concerns, what they see in the field, and their ideas. Not saying that every idea will be followed through on, but it will go into the decision process that our team continues to make on the stability and future of this game.

I have stated my opinion on the changes before and after the change. I was against the truck based FRU myself. I have given it a chance, and I am close to the point that I will admit that I was wrong. I like the teamwork that I am seeing in the field. I still have a couple of reservations on the change, but I believe that while it is not perfect, it is a change in the right direction.

Since the patch we have made adjustments to the FRU. We have hardened it a little. We have also taken out the cool down period for placing them. We are continuing to listen to the community and are also discussing how to improve on the concept and make it better for everyone.

The topic of this thread is one of the issues we are monitoring closely. We have been watching what players are suggesting and discussing it internally. Islands should be tougher to take than the mainland. I believe it should require teamwork to plan ahead and then initiate the plan. I do not believe it should be able to be taken with a “Hope AO.” A Hope AO is one that is placed and two people go out and set up a spawn point for an army to be transported instantly to that point.

I know I personally like to get into action as fast as possible, but in this situation I do believe it should be a little tougher to accomplish. Once a spawnable is captured, then I believe it should remain the way it is, but the initial portion of the battle should be organized.

In the days ahead we will continue to monitor the game play on the field. We will continue to listen to the community.

You need to play on the axis side more - you obviously have not experienced the new fru effects from the axis side yet

I'm seeing possibly 5 Axis players here with the view that changing the spawn mechanic is bad for the game because Axis tanks and ATGs are far inferior to their counterparts. I do not play axis, maybe a few times during intermission, but I do not think I've ever played in a live campaign as Axis. So I cannot speak from experience.

I'm wondering why the new spawn system has anything to do with it? We had the same equipment with the old FRU system. Are Axis tanks and ATG's more effective in towncentric fighting? Or are you saying you need the silent FRU to take out allied tanks? Wouldn't it make more sense to ask for an audit of the armor and make sure it is OK, something CRS plans to do relatively soon.

I like driving the Sherman as Allied. I've never been very good but I'm pretty sure at the right ranges, I've been de-gunned, tracked and plain blown up frontally by axis equipment. Besides isn't the front section of a tank supposed to be the hardest to penetrate. You need side shots to take it out, then find a way to get in that position or wait for the right shot, flank if you can. If you cannot, then that tank just gained positional superiority, something that happens (to the dismay of the defender) in war.

As too all the Axis logging. I see plenty of Axis on, wish there were more, but plenty. If they are truly logging, maybe they are logging in frustration of the tide being turned and being perceived as because of the change. Maybe Allied was just a bit more accepting and prepared for the change. I never want Axis to log because of the tides of war. I'm one of the players that never hopes for the other side to rage quit to make it easier for my side. I always want a high population on the server and a balanced one, so that means i want an enemy to fight in this game. I just think you need to change strategies and give the change a chance and let CRS address and tweak (armor audits) what we now have and make improvements elsewhere in the game to compliment the system.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0