Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fleabark

Once again an old soldier dusts off his uniform....

25 posts in this topic

Well it has been a bit of time since I have played WWIIOL. Keep an eye out for a old fart wearing a Lafayette Federation insignia and looking down the wrong end of a rifle barrel. He might need all the help he can get.

S! to friends old and new....

Welcome back!

I was once in that squad. I joined before the game was released. I miss a lot of the guys that I hung around with in that squad. Hope more come back.

That's Badger saying Patches, patches, patches, patches...

Edited by tazz

So is LAF still around or has that ship sailed, does anyone know? I know about 6 years ago it was pretty much on the decline but I am not sure if it is gone for good. I think at that point An11bgod had pretty much marched off into the mists of battle.

S!

Checking the csr stats, looks like only axewolf and judge72 have any recent sorties with axewolf being the most active.

So is LAF still around or has that ship sailed, does anyone know? I know about 6 years ago it was pretty much on the decline but I am not sure if it is gone for good. I think at that point An11bgod had pretty much marched off into the mists of battle.

S!

Yello I think still sports the squad label, someone uses the laf1 account, not sure how many others.

Da hell was that?

It was a dark age of bananaphones, and people posted that cause of Badger over and over and over and over and over and over..........

S! Fleabark..

I just came back from a leave of absence also. I have been back about a week.

Hope your enjoying being back in game. I know for me it has been fun to see old squaddies from back in the day. If your old squad isn't up and running anymore maybe come run with us? 7th/AST.

The part of this game I have always enjoyed most is working together as a team for a common goal. I often read about many gripes through the forum about the game and things that need to be addressed or fixed. To me most of those things are secondary. The players are the difference! Working together with good comms = fun for me.

Edited by infumuzz
Mispelled

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

JP! How goes it M8?

Thanks Nitwig, it was a last moment decision on the tag when I started playing WWIIOL and it has followed me ever since.

Thanks for the invite Infumuzz, if things don't work out maybe I will give you guys a call.

Been having a blast. Glad to see so many old timers still around too like Canukplf, Malvoc, AOMercy and lots and lots of others! I have been busy depleting Allied supply re-learning the game and regaining my situational awareness so I apologize in advance. :D

It is funny though, as I read through the forums I found that the complaints and arguments about the game have not changed over the years lol.

Side balancing

OP equiment

ETC.

It is starting to feel like home again.

I just want my Joker flags back!

S!

It is funny though, as I read through the forums I found that the complaints and arguments about the game have not changed over the years lol.

Side balancing

OP equiment

ETC.

It is starting to feel like home again.

I just want my Joker flags back!

S!

Cuz the game hasn’t changed over the years :D

WB dude!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0