Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
czpetr

Creating missions by clicking on depot at map

5 posts in this topic

I like the new feature the "Battle tab" - great improvement!

What I would like to see as next improvement to GUI is the possibility to make missions by clicking on depot at briefing map - righ click - make mission. As the making missions as it is now is a little pain. Even after many years of playing I am still sometimes confused when I want to quickly make the mission.

Another nice improvement would be finaly the possibility to spawn from depots by clicking on depot at briefing map :) Perhaps it is not so difficult to programm it so we could get this feature this year? ;-)

I like the new feature the "Battle tab" - great improvement!

What I would like to see as next improvement to GUI is the possibility to make missions by clicking on depot at briefing map - righ click - make mission. As the making missions as it is now is a little pain. Even after many years of playing I am still sometimes confused when I want to quickly make the mission.

Another nice improvement would be finaly the possibility to spawn from depots by clicking on depot at briefing map :) Perhaps it is not so difficult to programm it so we could get this feature this year? ;-)

Our entire user interface needs an overhaul to reduce complexities currently in place to get users into battle. The "Active Battles Tab" is the first step towards many future intended changes.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0