Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coastal

Don't Be a Douche' Bag! Consider Becoming a WWIIONLINE 'Hero Builder' today!

33 posts in this topic

Yes Sir!! If you guys/gals really want to help, then become a Hero Builder!! :D

Improve the revenue stream for the RATS who their holidays working long hours for your enjoyment of the game!!

Hero UP!!:D

yeah' date=' well I already am. You just cant tell.. its been a month and still nothing.[/quote']

Make sure you create a support ticket.to get your goodies support.playnet.com

I just went through it myself and it said to contact them after updating account.

LOL tanks 2 me CO wdwn comse bak 11th hussars I UNDID 23 ACCONYTAS

AN I N EVRE DID A HERTO ACC.I NERE DO WAT I DEDDS AGINS AN I KIK ME SELFS 4 ASS wdwm AN huggse WRERT U AT>>>>>

Am I one dunno if I am or not tbh

You should probably check your six, I think you have some sheep behind you.

Make sure you create a support ticket.to get your goodies support.playnet.com

I just went through it myself and it said to contact them after updating account.

Already put one in Badger. Checked with Xoom to make sure it went in, but never heard anything back from it. His response is just put in the ticket.

I.E. One big turn on the merry go round and right back to the beginning with nothing done.

Already put one in Badger. Checked with Xoom to make sure it went in, but never heard anything back from it. His response is just put in the ticket.

I.E. One big turn on the merry go round and right back to the beginning with nothing done.

Sorry to hear that. I was a little confused at first to. I'm hoping you get your situation straightened out. Submit another one maybe? They are certanly looking at it now.

If we are pushing for 300 builders this might be an area were CRS could improve and be more proactive with. I did not mind submitting a ticket but you might want to think of assigning the task to someone to setup any incoming Builder accounts with their goodies without them having to ask for it after they have paid for them. It might be more complicated than that though. I can't imagine that they would not want to do this already.

I apologize that this has not been taken care of. I asked the support team and they do not find your support ticket. If you could put another ticket in we can make sure that it gets taken care of. It is very important to us that you have what you deserve. We greatly appreciate you becoming a Hero and again I am sorry that there has been issues.

Future notice: With the level of information and requests I receive for help on a daily basis, it is incredibly hard for me to follow through on them.

This is the primary reason I have my signature set up the way it does. I implore anyone who needs support or anyone who is going to tell someone "to e-mail Xoom" or another staff member, DON'T!!!

Send them to http://support.playnet.com where support requests are answered and do not fall through the cracks. Direct e-mails, pm's or conversations = no go, rate of failure to follow through is high. Not intended to be negative but is the reality.

We'll get you fixed up immediately Tandel.

Another Hero Account added and another step closer to the goal!

This community is truly a rare one indeed. We will be able to continue on with the support of the community, and not only continue on, expand on the dev efforts. Everyone has seen the past few months and the advances that has happened in many areas of the game. This only happened due to the team getting their footing. Now imagine what is going to happen within this year! Especially if our goal is met on new Hero Accounts being added. That will allow the team to expand even more and do things faster.

Even if a few players bump up their account to the next level, that will help just as much.

F2P - Starter

Starter - Premium

Premium - Hero

Hero - Builder Gold

Builder Gold - Builder Platinum

Recently I bought a Hero account for one of my accounts. I am a firm believer of putting your money where your mouth is. I believe in the future of this game, and I am excited about what 2016 will bring to our game we all love so much.

The title of this thread implies people are douche bags if they don't consider becoming hero builders.

Not they best way to refer to loyal customers who have been paying standard premium monthly fees for years.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by krazydog

The title of this thread implies people are douche bags if they don't consider becoming hero builders.

Not they best way to refer to loyal customers who have been paying standard premium monthly fees for years.

Just my 2 cents.

Agree, but it was started by a customer who was being supportive, and we responded to the thread comments.

In several posts we have made clear that every account is important to us as a team. I know we have players from many walks of life. Some can not afford the starter accounts, so they op for the FTP, where others are able to take on more and get the higher end accounts. While we push for the Hero accounts, to help increase our abilities, it is not our goal to put less value in the customers who have any of the other accounts. I am sorry if you took it that way.

Just my 2 cents.

Wow, its a try at humor.

Stupid PC world we live in where everyones feelings get hurt.

Wow, its a try at humor.

Stupid PC world we live in where everyones feelings get hurt.

I spent a total of around a thousand dollars on this game over the years just being a loyal regular subscriber. - I guess I forgot to laugh.

Ok ... Ha Ha. - there I did it :)

Edited by krazydog

I spent a total of around a thousand dollars on this game over the years just being a loyal regular subscriber. - I guess I forgot to laugh.

Ok ... Ha Ha. - there I did it :)

Awesome, now Hero up ya douchebag....LOL:D

Thanks to all you guys who are Heroing Up. I wish my finances would let me, 'cause I would be right beside you.

At first, I was F2P, but was talking up the game at every opportunity, in other forums. I was posting videos and cut and pasting testimonials from long time players. I was also ingame when I could be, making myself a target for other players' enjoyment...err...I mean contributing to the Allied war effort. ;)

Then, I was able to get a Starter Account. I kept spreading the word about the game. Still making myself a target.

Now, thanks to the Rats, I've been able to go Premium, thanks to the discount ($12.99/mo) after WBS. I'm -still- trying to recruit more players, however. Still a target...albeit a better armed one. :)

When finances improve, I'd love to see that Builder tag attached to my name. One day...hopefully soon.

S! and thanks again, both to the Rats and to ALL players, at whatever subscription level.

-Irish

Just a suggestion, and many of you do this already, but...

If you can't become a paid hero, you can still really help by adding recruitment type posts fro the game to your social media pages and so on. If you use twitter, just making comments about how you're playing this great game right now AND including the link to the webpage when you do.

Buy some of the swag from the shop, like the T-shirts and mugs. When people ask, and they will (I know because people have asked me about mine), you can tell them about the game.

The second best way to be a Hero for this game is word of mouth: If we all told 10 of our friends how terrific this game is (without going into the usual issues that CRS is actually trying to fix), I'll bet we would see an increase in PB...

Personally, I might be bringing in another player as soon as my comp is fixed and I can log in... My kid brother and I were talking about games and I told him that he might hot stuff and beat me on these newer games, but that the shoe would be on the other foot if he had the guts to try to take me on in MY game. That perked his interest.

So here's another option: Challenge your buddies to come at you on OUR turf. So what if they are H&G or WoT hotshots? Tell 'em that means SQUAT in our game. THAT might just get 'em to step inside the door...;)

!S

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0