Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
czpetr

Captures by F2P players

11 posts in this topic

I know that F2P players cannot do any captures. What I am not sure about - if the presence of F2P players in capturing facility can speed up the capture timer? In other words: if one regular player is capturing depot and another 5 F2P players is present in depot - timer will go at speed as one player is present or 6 players is present?

I would like to organize some action for my F2P friends and would like to know if they can help with capturing.

This is not correct, free players are and have been for sometime now able to capture facilities.

S!

Get in-game and off the forums and find out :)' date=' meanwhile I'll update the website.[/quote']

Yeah I already found out when I played the game was only stating if I knew this before checking 1.35 I would have play before. Too busy now, only summer.

Have you ever study the implementation of a 2 week all access which then converts to current or similar F2P account?

Going ahead without this on steam launch you will loose a big opportunity on converting those players to subscribers. If I hadn't had my 30 full access trial when I purchase the game and then using the 2 week trials to learn the game I would probably never subscribed. It was with a Stug and Sapper that I learn to tank, with a Bofors that I saw the damage models in action, with the lmg that thought me how to play infantry and use a rifle xD

Too busy now, only summer.

You have time to create polls,write up walls of text and give unneeded advice on how to make the game better?:rolleyes:

Have you ever study the implementation of a 2 week all access which then converts to current or similar F2P account?

Seems like good idea. Two weeks of full access could be useful to adict people. Though I doubt that during two weeks it is possible to earn enough points to get promotion to really good equipment. But maybe fo someone yes? :)

Or at least give F2P full access during intermissions? Not sure if it is possible now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We all have to remember that Battleground Europe is not a true blue Free to Play system. The "FTP" accounts are actually demo accounts so that potential customers can try the game out and make an informed decision about whether to subscribe. It would seem that adding a 30 day all access pass to all accounts created would be an even better introduction to the game. I could see such a system being abused. Potentially granting some players long periods of full access without having contributed financially at all.

I like what "FTP" are given now. They have the equipment and access necessary for the most part to get a good idea of what the game is about. Plus almost all players should be able to try the starter account to try some extra equipment for a month and easily revert back to "FTP" if desired. I prefer that we have an all access event during intermission. All access intermissions are something that should be marketed so players can hop online and access all of the equipment in mock battles. A 48/72 hours of all access like clockwork between campaigns on the main campaign server might go a long way towards helping a player decide on a subscription level. "FTP" accounts can be used for those that want simple and free access to the game but I can't think that they are designed to replace subscription accounts.

Make no mistake. We all can appreciate what "FTP" demo accounts can do to help fill in the server. Battleground Europe, however, is first and foremost supported by a community of subscribers as an MMO and as a community we should be constantly in fundraising mode.

Make seven freebie accounts. Run autopilot on each to follow your main. Rush into depot. Guards only have 1 in 8 chance of shooting the right target. Capture flag in record time. Yes!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0