Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deride

Training Server

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys, just a quick question about the training server... is it ever going to have the option to go back to area51 or whatever it was? I mean... yes this is workable and even though it's not ideal its much better than nothing... I still had people coming along and screw up what I was trying to do because reasons, also the f2p subs are locked down pretty badly and there is no reason for that, surely?

Anyways, just curious.

edit, also half the allied stuff has no ToEs lol...

Edited by deride

hi guys, just a quick question about the training server... Is it ever going to have the option to go back to area51 or whatever it was? I mean... Yes this is workable and even though it's not ideal its much better than nothing... I still had people coming along and screw up what i was trying to do because reasons, also the f2p subs are locked down pretty badly and there is no reason for that, surely?

Anyways, just curious.

Edit, also half the allied stuff has no toes lol...

+1000

Yeea training server or area51 should give you the option to sapwn and try different things like spawn atg and try to kill a stug or a tiger and get featback if you were the one driving the tiger or the stug.

Similar with planes and bombing

Thats is what i call training server :)

Maybe if you can consider it :D

Due to ToEs, best as I remember, when bdes are put into A51 they have to be forced in and start surrendering. I 'm not sure there is sufficient links to that area to enable keeping both allied and axis there nor have any Idea as to the links.

So basicly someone would need to force bdes there every 12 hours or whatever the surrender timers are.

Work in progress.

We are celebrating that the training server is back on and know there is still some work to be done on it.

I did create a couple of airfields close to each other so that you can fly out of a few nights ago, I am not sure if they are still setup.

I remember there was an island where there were one AB for each army one next to the other, so you could spawn an allied tank next to the axis AB and do different test in a very easy way.

It would be possible to implement in the near future??

Was just in the Training Server on Monday.

Most places I couldn't spawn in (TOE). But the town showed a brig in it.

I have the rank to make missions.

So, are we limited to just a few towns? if so, how do I identify the towns

that will let me set up missions and be able to spawn in?

I had to jump from town to town to find a location that would let me

set up missions from both sides. What a waste of time.

Like an earlier post above. The training server should be easier to use, to

TRAIN.

At present the TRAINING SERVER SUKS.

Was just in the Training Server on Monday.

Most places I couldn't spawn in (TOE). But the town showed a brig in it.

I have the rank to make missions.

So, are we limited to just a few towns? if so, how do I identify the towns

that will let me set up missions and be able to spawn in?

I had to jump from town to town to find a location that would let me

set up missions from both sides. What a waste of time.

Like an earlier post above. The training server should be easier to use, to

TRAIN.

At present the TRAINING SERVER SUKS.

The training server is a direct replicate of the Campaign server, that is how it used to be with a couple of configuration differences.

We're open to hearing some recommendations but your posts need to include some actionable intelligence, which means, if you see a problem report it, with details so we can resolve it quickly (please).

For example, you indicated "Most places I couldn't spawn in (TOE)." Which brigades were these, and what town were they in?

As for having to jump around, it's best to get people with you in the training server to test things (that is the intended purpose anyhow). If no one is around and you want to test you may be able to try with a secondary account if you have one.

The training server has just been turned on so there may be some fine tuning required. In order for us to help resolve these problems and help make the training server valuable we need actionable intelligence and well thought recommendations.

S!

@xoom from what I can see, Americans are missing, french ToEs missing grease guns, when spawning british army missions no equipment available, states: There is no T.O.E for this unit, spawning is unavailable. Also axis are missing the gewehr 41 and fg42.

@Xoom It would be possible to put flags in Camp Ivette etc? This would make it easier to train and test material.

S!

Edited by kase250

Xoom: Barring Area51 or whatever island that was, you could alternatively find a couple FB's close to each other like I did with dinant and ciney.

About the ToE's; just about every french flag south of dinant has no ToE, and the ones up north had no axis flags to fight against.

Don't get it twisted, this is great... but it makes it a bit cumbersome.

I guess the other thing you could do, if you were really honked off about it, is make Roermond and Roermond west the new area51. Allies on the west, Axis on the east, with allied air in Eindhoven and axis in Monchen.

I don't know sir, its all above my paygrade.

I notice you guys or someone actually did move into roermond, lol...

however it's on the old AI dealo where it rebuilds every 10 mins or whatever, not a big deal tho, heh.

much quicker to get something setup now, so thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0