• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motorhead

No longer accepting CD keys anymore >?

8 posts in this topic

Bought a copy of Battleground Europe off of amazon and I have a Cd key for a month free but do not see where to input the Cd key that came with game

Is that not an option anymore?

Not for around 10 years. The game is download only and has been for many years.

Go here http://www.battlegroundeurope.net/getting-started download the full game (make sure you get pc version if on a pc, mac if on a mac).

Create a account and you good to go. You can create a free play account to try the game out.

There is a free to play account now, so the old 'free month' may not work, though I would suggest sending a ticket in through the help desk to see if they'll credit you that month....

Step 1: Create a ticket here ----> https://playnet.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Edited by b2k

You got a few kills on me from the docks today moterhead welcome to game get signed up!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

You got a few kills on me from the docks today moterhead welcome to game get signed up!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

Yes that was good fun till the armor showed up First good infantry battle ive been in 3 days

Oh that sucks. I hope they can do something like grace you with some game time, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It wasn't exactly their fault I guess (but not yours either though).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0