• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
expecis

Cant enter world

13 posts in this topic

Hello all.

Please help me.

Just instal game try to play it but I cant do that. I get in game take army type choose brigade and do what need to do and press Enter World game kick me out and closed self.

I even cant do training.

I did that.

I did what I was told to do, but have not received a reply which was a problem that I could not play.

Did you download the latest version? At some point Monday the version changed. Uninstall the game completely, get a new download. Re-install and report back here. If the problem persists please submit another ticket. We want you to play the game.

Ok I re-install game and try again.

I really want play this game. From watching videos I love it:)

Here on picture is my specs of my computer:

http://postimg.org/image/sr848cvfx/

Correct me if I am wrong, but is this a netbook/laptop?

That's a modern but likely underpowered/cache starved CPU in the i3 range and worse the graphics card is likely not going to help as most budget laptops do not have gaming graphics, may even be using integrated graphics which uses main memory.

Can you get us the graphics stats please?

Correct me if I am wrong, but is this a netbook/laptop?

That's a modern but likely underpowered/cache starved CPU in the i3 range and worse the graphics card is likely not going to help as most budget laptops do not have gaming graphics, may even be using integrated graphics which uses main memory.

Can you get us the graphics stats please?

Yes its laptop.

Yes I know its no the best stats for gaming, but its only one I can afford:/ I dont have that much money to buy good computer.

Here is graphics stats:

http://postimg.org/image/pnwi0ssur/

This is the minimum specs, taken from the website

MINIMUM

Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.

Mac OS X 10.9

Processor: Pentium 4 3.2 GHz or Athlon 64 3500+ (2.2 GHz) or better with SSE 2.0 support

Memory: 4GB

Hard Drive: 3 GB Free

Sound: on-board or better

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 series or ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro

Broadband Internet Connection

Integrated graphics hardware is not supported for PC's

I think that your laptop has integrated graphics, therefore it won't run the game, sorry.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0