• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

1.34.16 Release Day (Updates)

57 posts in this topic

Hi. Is this the thread with info on the update? I see some people talking about downloading the patch, but I don't see new links on the battlegroundeurope.com site. And I can't find info in the forums about the update.

Hi. Is this the thread with info on the update? I see some people talking about downloading the patch' date=' but I don't see new links on the battlegroundeurope.com site. And I can't find info in the forums about the update.[/quote']

Im sure those DL links will be changed when they see they got everything working as intended.

Yep this appear to be the thread for the patch ;).

We'll update those links once we're ready and sure about the builds we have. This would avoid several issues.

Please be on standby.

Server status went to syncing/starting like an hour ago but then immediately offline so prolly something went wrong again :D

Who calls dominos?

Campaign server is online, PC version is patching and working properly, Mac version is being fixed as we speak, hang tight.

And auth decided to crash, that is fixed and now we're bringing the cluster back online.

Any idea on how long yet, or is it pretty much in the air? In the next hour or two possibly for Mac users?

Guys, I downloaded, deleted my old copy and moved the new copy to applications. When I try to launch I get a message saying it is damaged and should be moved to trash, and will not launch the loader. What did I do wrong?

Oh ok, so it’s not just me then.. fewww... I always get paranoid It’s my computer and everyone else is honky dory. Guess the Mac version will take longer :(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0