• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

1.34.16 Release Day (Updates)

57 posts in this topic

Have the boys gone home for the day? I guess they probably already know what’s going on. Or maybe a kind windows user soul can message them in game telling them we got a few peeps standing outside in the snow locked out and crying. Omg my poor Bf109, all alone and vulnerable, the horrible things the allies must be doing to it while I’m gone!

Also if you can open the application and click "About World War II Online" it should be this build: https://gyazo.com/d1e9335ccf5070d149dd394d4a8bbb60

Check the commit number and verify what yours is, if it differs, please provide us the information and let us know which link you used to download it with. We're spot checking everything again.

D/L from the mirror this time, same result..

System window, "World War II Online is damaged and can't be opened. You should move to trash".

Cheers Montyuno

Have not tried secondary, it down loads and goes to applications directory, but when try and open (double click) it says it is damaged.

Hi,

Can't open on my MAC either, same message. I just downloaded about 8:15 PST. Says I have 1.34.16.255.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Gary

D/L from the mirror this time, same result..

System window, "World War II Online is damaged and can't be opened. You should move to trash".

Cheers Montyuno

Which mirror are you using? Both? Please specify, primary or secondary.

Yes Xoom that is now both D/L locations...

I'll try again .. but so far thats what we have.. ty..

Cheers Montyuno

Yes Xoom that is now both D/L locations...

I'll try again .. but so far thats what we have.. ty..

Cheers Montyuno

This

have built a temporary wrapper off of the windows client for now. Also, there is a wrapper I built for IE8 if you need the online HC tools.

This will give you access to the server & training server.

It is mostly stable, although as soon as a fix to the native build comes out I would use that.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d9rm2tvlkmhsr5n/AACBlEz-RZxup0WqIS72-CJ1a?dl=0

Edit: The download is up. Remember this is via a wine wrapper that I have not spent any time "fix" weirdness.. It may be painfully slow up start up. Once running it is clean running

Edited by Thrance

This is strange. I downloaded the Mac patch right after it was ready and it worked fine for me. Hope your guys get it solved soon!

This looks like a signing issue. Disabling security (not recommended) by selecting "open app from anywhere" in System Preferences>Security&Privacy pane allowed app (commit 4b4bdc2) to run for me.

s!

Edited by dog3
Added commit

This looks like a signing issue. Disabling security (not recommended) by selecting "open app from anywhere" in System Preferences>Security&Privacy pane allowed app (commit 4b4bdc2) to run for me.

s!

I had attempted that already. Hrmm, I will download again and try.

Commit b52fcf9 still has signing problem. App will run if security&privacy bypassed.

s!

maybe CRS will learn from this one and not push updates so fast and hesitated anymore. it aint the first time ;)

P.S.: doing this kind of updates/patches in intermission is best

1 person likes this

maybe CRS will learn from this one and not push updates so fast and hesitated anymore. it aint the first time ;)

We patch when we can. The Mac build we thought was ready and well, surprise! It should be working now if you download the latest version.

I bypassed security and it worked. But need to fix that for future versions; I don't like having to bypass security to get it to work.

Heya Xoom..

Not good news.. Primary link still doing the same thing..

D/L from the 2nd link now see what happens..

Cheers Montyuno

Heads up...

The Secondary link is working...

Everything opens properly, system windows are routine, "verifying" and "application downloaded from the webz"...

Well done! At least 1 is up and running..

Use the 2nd link lads if you don't have it sorted yet, it seems fine..

Cheers Montyuno

Edited by montyuno

I am glad they are doing patches again after a year. This bug did not effect you.

Will you please take your toxic attitude elsewhere?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0