• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

1.34.16 Release Day (Updates)

57 posts in this topic

I am glad they are doing patches again after a year. This bug did not effect you.

Will you please take your toxic attitude elsewhere?

this is about the process itself

instead of CRS you can put in another company name and now think of a patch coming from them. patch day ... chaos and many customers not being able to patch or log into game. things like these need to be planned and done with a strict sequence because it is reoccuring and for sure not their 1st patch ever ;)

i guess every IT guy can agree to this

1 person likes this

instead of CRS you can put in another company name and now think of a patch coming from them. patch day ... chaos and many customers not being able to patch or log into game. things like these need to be planned and done with a strict sequence because it is reoccuring and for sure not their 1st patch ever ;)

I dunno, it's not so bad, I played COD Heros for a while, and right around that time they just simply forgot to update the windows version... for nearly a month. then subsequent patches had similar issues for the next 4-5 attempts. Activision is about as 'big gaming company' as you can get.

Could be worse.. The update came quickly.

Flaming the company that gave you a second chance after you were caught doing naughty things is not very bright.

Lets be honest, you really do not care about what happens here. This is only a way for you to stoke your ego.

Plenty of companies put out patches or even new versions and then have to hot fix them by the next day and sometimes takes weeks to straighten things out. If CRS where fully staffed then maybe you could complain a little. It's the new paradigm in gaming. It would also be different if they did not work so hard when patches do go wrong. Just my point of view.

Updated the links. Thanks for being awesome Mac users, and sorry it wasn't quite as smooth. S!

I dunno' date=' it's not so bad, I played COD Heros for a while, and right around that time they just simply forgot to update the windows version... for nearly a month. then subsequent patches had similar issues for the next 4-5 attempts. Activision is about as 'big gaming company' as you can get.[/quote']

Not near as bad as H&G was when I first downloaded that game. O...M...G!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0