Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smoker82

too many missions

13 posts in this topic

I would like to see limit put on the number of missions from the same target to the same target. Have no more than 2 missions from the same target to the same target. This will help people find the mission they're looking for without searching through so many active battles. This will still allow for 10 missions to the smallest towns.

I see you haven't thought that through at all. So in the future we only have two frus to AOs? Nope. You don't know the intention of the mission so why limit it? Use active battle tabs if you are overwhelmed.

bb

No way.

Missions are individual, each player makes the mission he wants,or need.

I may want to blow a bridge, for example, while you want go for a capture.

Edited by roner

I see you haven't thought that through at all. So in the future we only have two frus to AOs? Nope. You don't know the intention of the mission so why limit it? Use active battle tabs if you are overwhelmed.

bb

I see you haven't thought this through yourself. What I am saying is have 2 missions per target aka 2 to a ab 2 to a depot 2 to a city and 2 to the town so that is minimum of 10 frus not 2 from a fb.

No way.

Missions are individual, each player makes the mission he wants,or need.

I may want to blow a bridge, for example, while you want go for a capture.

This would not in pack that. You still can make a mission to a bridge if u want and so can 1 more from the same spawn. If they want to make more missions to that bridge they can come out of a different spawn and make 2 more and so on.

Some times there are 10 missions all from the AB' date=' all with 1 person on each of them.[/quote']

This is what I am saying 10 is just too many from 1 spawn to the same target. Bract it up into more targets and more spawn points.

I don't agree with limiting missions. Why do that? I do think we need to limit or at least have an opt-in ability for ABT. Too many times we'll set a fru to an FB and some new guy spawns in popping off rounds. Limiting the misisons or simply highlighting one or two missions from one specific flag to target will declutter the ABT. Like some of the other folks were saying there can very well be 10 missions from one town, but they could have 10 different endpoint targets. Also not to many people realize this but forcing us to use different targets will screw with intertarget cooperation. When making the mission there's "point attack" and "area attack". if, say attacking an fb the opposite side owns to an ao, you won't get chatter from the defensive missions seeing how they're two different points.

Ever have to click through 6 or 7 missions to find the AB mission?

Same can be said when trying to spawn from a CP.

I wouldnt mind if they were listed by location.

Ciney AB

mission 1

mission 2

mission 3

Spontin Depot

mission 1

mission 2

Rochefort Depot

mission 1

Some times there are 10 missions all from the AB' date=' all with 1 person on each of them.[/quote']

yeah, I often notice that lol.

This

that would be nice.

It's often faster to create a mission than scroll through a plethora of missions to find where you want to spawn into; but not much faster.

It's often faster to create a mission than scroll through a plethora of missions to find where you want to spawn into; but not much faster.

+1

Missions need to be detached from spawning points.

You need to be able to group up with people yet not have this pre-determined spawnpoint.

It's 1 of the biggest flaws of this game.

As soon as you fix that the OP becomes irrelevant.

Its much easier to be in a squad and join their mission from the squad tab. But, yeah, if you aren't doing that, it needs to be focused on, but limiting the amount of missions shouldn't be the way to do it. How many people have more than one account and can log in and start using up those numbers.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0