Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
penetrate

failure to fix basic items

31 posts in this topic

You do realize this game needs every able body it can get right now, don't you?

To be honest, I just recently came back to the game myself after a four year hiatus, and the first thing that smacked me in the face was death by lag. I have my son signed up on a free to play, and have been wanting to play with him and maybe even get him to sub, or pay for it myself.

But not in the current state. I see the same as penetrate. Hear machine gun fire, die, only thing that reveals the killer is death cam, and he\she is behind me. Sorry but I'm better than that, and that aint braggin'. That isn't going fly if they hope to do a STEAM release. People, like my son. will play it for a week and uninstall it.

So be as smug as you will. But the simple fact of the matter is, this games client code needs serious work. Sadly, it was the one saving grace it had, but not anymore.

Sluggo

Sluggo.....read the development plan and quit being so smug yourself please.

If there is one thing that is a solid stone fact ... I was never in it for the money. That worked out well because there wasn't any great amount in the first place. ;)

wait. is DOC writing a book about making money? or the Pacific Theatre? or hand-placing a billion tiles?

personally cant wait for 1.35.yes the lag and offset and all the other bugs drives me crazy just like it does to many others,but,i wouldn't desub because of it.and if 1.35 is all they proclaim it is then ill sub up to hero.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0