Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
kchip

Crs: Mp40 revist

actonman
Not remotely true but if you wanna act like an 8 year old u should post in ot its very boring there and you would fit right in i am sure

I was born in the 60s nephew.

Jsilec
I was born in the 60s nephew.

maybe you should smoke a peace pipe like the rest of the fossils from the 60's and chill out....being born 50 years ago doesn't preclude you from acting like a 2nd grader

actonman
maybe you should smoke a peace pipe like the rest of the fossils from the 60's and chill out....being born 50 years ago doesn't preclude you from acting like a 2nd grader

Respect your elders and betters.

PITTPETE

Back on topic..Looks like every 8th shot is way off target.

vasduten1

Yeah, stop smacking each other in the junk and watch the videos Kchip posted.

The range clips he made are exactly what's wrong with the MP40. (If other guns are just as bad, please... make a new thread so we can examine all of them and get a fix -MOAR CARNAGE INGAME!!!

The MP40 was anything but a shlt-shooter.

The audio is also way off from RL. It's more crackcrackcrackcrack and not puffpuffpuffpuff

Let's get this together CRS.

I am now excited to see the Allied SMGs in similar videos.

Good work, Ketchup.

:)

kchip

Bump for another stupid death as mp40.

Ran down an engineer from behind. Shooting him in the back at 10m, he runs, flops, all while unloading point blank on him of course, he pulls his pistol and I'm dead one shot.

During intermission I played some as allied/thompson. I could have killed this engineer with hips hot thompson. Thats how close I was, and looking at his back.

Ysys..

gervleth
Ummmm' date=' MP40 is probably the most accurate SMG with the most controllable recoil in game.[/quote']

I hope your kidding. Or your just really really dumb..

kchip

more coffee

Edited by kchip

delta1262
Yeah. Being frustrated by lag and a gun that hits everywhere but the French guy in the cross hairs makes me dumb....pffft.

Please Sgt Elias for my response to your flame.

Ps: FU!

I think he was referring to cavalier's post, not yours.

PITTPETE

Please keep us informed every time you die because of the MP40.

Thanks;)

kchip

Sure. It was a ridiculous death. Rage quit kind. Bullets landing everywhere but on the target. Toss in a lil lag/offset maybe.... I'm sorry, this is not a historical representation of this gun. Its a POS.

stankyus
There are no facts in this threads - just opinions' date=' and just like orifices everyone has one or some.[/quote']

That's sexist, some people have 3.. THREE.. Count them, 1, 2 ....THREE...

--->Points to... :: censor::I just cant put the name here, so add vag player here of your own chosing::/censor::

stankyus
by default its you since u scared

Fine, I was gonna put your name down but since you dared meh... :P

You see what you did there, its peer pressure man, peer pressure.

tomppelix
This thing is a turd. You can't hit a bus from 10 feet away. How about a fix/revisit for axis on this? Certain other weapons were "patched " when certain other players were unhappy. Sights, recoils...enhanced. sure we got the "laser gun" recently, but they are gone super fast and not available in early tiers.

Make the sight seem closer, larger. And revisit the spread and recoil. Also, make it sound scarier. The audio (which is important) doesnt sound like...well real. There simply must be something that can be done here. Seems fair and only took you guys 2 weeks to "patch" the other weapons.

This isn't what we have ingame:

https://youtu.be/xFrM3PXOd9g

this is true. they already got new audio for it, but it had issue. but yeah, i think its better to have a bit too accurate SMGs than this inaccurate SMGs we have now... its just ridiculous.

holmium

After spending a few years on leave and coming back, the mp40's accuracy felt off. Single shots were not hitting targets 20 - 40m away. I remember catching an ei swimming in the river, I was in a CP overlooking the river and wanted revenge on this guy who just killed me. He was no more than 40m away from me. I fired a single shot each time, the dispersion was way off for a single shot, took me over a magazine before I hit him, in fact he had turned around and almost made it to the shore before I got him. The first round should be close to the target, the subsequent shots should get worse due to recoil etc.

sw25th

See how accurate it is in close quarters. Should also take the sound effects from this video if you can too.

Edited by sw25th

Sign in to follow this