Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sydspain

Campaign #120 - Time lapse

14 posts in this topic

This is a video I made of campaign 120 evolution. There are some missing days because webmap site was down.

I hope you like it.

8TRrINaAQg0

That was neat to see.

I think a video like that is a useful resource in trying to introduce someone to the game quickly.

'What's different about your game...?'

Well, let me show you...

"How do you advance East/West?"

Ah, well, there are hundreds of towns, literally. Of which we fight individually for each one (give or take a few soft caps/cuts), CP by CP, to advance the map.How you do that, whether on the ground with your boots, in the air, by sea, or by land, is up to you. But know, that you will have a band of virtual brothers working to accomplish the same goal, at the same time.

And then show the trailer. And then watch them sign up.

kill

Nice work Syd

Very cool to see, thanks for taking the time to do this and sharing it, I also agree with xohorvaths post.

I remember seeing these things in the past, they are always interesting to watch. Thanks Syd.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Nice job. Thank you. Makes me want to watch Band of Brothers again. Have to hold back the tears just thinking about it. C'mon you have to admit when you watch it that you get stuff in your eyes sometimes. You know lint or some hot sauce. ;)

Nice job. Thank you. Makes me want to watch Band of Brothers again. Have to hold back the tears just thinking about it. C'mon you have to admit when you watch it that you get stuff in your eyes sometimes. You know lint or some hot sauce. ;)

I actually started watching it again recently hehe.

Such a great show.

great work! this is one of the features i always wanted to add into the webmap.

Using 24/12 hour screenshots might be an interesting look with it being sped up. that way it show the hops as the lines change daily. Or using the BDEs layer or even the deathmaps layer to show player density as it shifts from AO to AO.

i wana bring back the little green map that showed player activity throughout a map

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0