Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bmw

Intermission Death/Kill notification.....

10 posts in this topic

Best guess is fog of war.

Just lists a name not a unit...... and besides like 30 sec later you can look it up anyway.....in some instances right away.

I was just curious.

Maybe Fog of War... maybe it starts to get on folks nerves after more than a couple of days of it, especially if they die a lot.

I admit I'm the worst player ever to log in and it would still drive me nuts to constantly have it announced to everyone that I was killed every single time...

too gamey to keep in regular gameplay. Intermission is play is ok because it tells you if you aimed the right way when there's lots of other shooters hitting the same target. Intermission is a good time to practice.

Edited by tazz

One, lots of death= lots of text spam which blocks vital communication

Two, If I know who I killed or who killed me, I know how to react, respond, and move according to that specific person.

In intermission, I don't care. But it is interesting to see that when you kill "x" and you know they know YOU killed them, they will respond a certain way and make moves to counter your movements.

You can pick up on this stuff in the game, just not as quick.

The reason it's not on during the normal map is obvious.

You think you see an enemy, so you spray the area with fire. Currently you only know if you got them by seeing their body/hulk. With the kill message on it will tell you for certain.

Takes all the emersion out of the game.

The reason it's not on during the normal map is obvious.

You think you see an enemy, so you spray the area with fire. Currently you only know if you got them by seeing their body/hulk. With the kill message on it will tell you for certain.

Takes all the emersion out of the game.

This.

The only way i would want this implementated is that you have to walk to the dead body/hulk and can tell from there.

Trust me dude. If you knew player locations and his habits you would know where to look everytime. AT least a few minutes delay may save their life.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0