Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ezpkins

Disappointed

44 posts in this topic

I just came back after leaving for a year.I feel like the teamwork is lacking.Iv played both sides and find its same.I just dont understand why more dont use TS.And even when Im on TS and there are several players on no one talks.Or they are spread out all over the place.Iv been switching between this game and Aces High.There alot of things I like about BE over AH,but one thing AH has is a in game vox. Everyone uses it in there.Really miss that.Is it never going to happen in BE? Really frustrating trying to get a tow or driving a tank or pushing a atg to the battle only to be sapped because of lack of teamwork between inf and armor.

I just came back after leaving for a year.I feel like the teamwork is lacking.Iv played both sides and find its same.I just dont understand why more dont use TS.And even when Im on TS and there are several players on no one talks.Or they are spread out all over the place.Iv been switching between this game and Aces High.There alot of things I like about BE over AH' date='but one thing AH has is a in game vox. Everyone uses it in there.Really miss that.Is it never going to happen in BE? Really frustrating trying to get a tow or driving a tank or pushing a atg to the battle only to be sapped because of lack of teamwork between inf and armor.[/quote']

Find a squad if you have not already. An active one who works together and communicates, works for a common purpose.

Personally, I won't use TS. No desire to, ever. You don't need TS to be successful or work together.

Find a squad if you have not already. An active one who works together and communicates, works for a common purpose.

Personally, I won't use TS. No desire to, ever. You don't need TS to be successful or work together.

Maybe, but you WILL be more successful as a group with voice comms, no doubt about that.

But I know what you mean really by not feeling like using TS lol.

Edited by Lob12

i couldn't imagine playing ww2ol without teamspeak....it would be dull and boring, i enjoy not just the comms but the banter and the non stop ball breaking we do....hearing rans get shot down or saerdna getting asssploded in his sherman is beyond hilarious

Not many squads to choose from. I've checked the squad recruitment threads. People try to start new squads but no one replies so the idea dies out. Too bad really, a long time ago between the allies and axis sides one had what seemed like a couple of dozen options to choose from.

Plenty of squads available for joining.

Axis still have the 91st and BlitzKader or Hipsana 250 for Spanish speakers; AEF, 4Wing, CovertOps for the Allied.

Join a squad for real team play.

Or, hop from TS channel to TS channel and just complain about no teamwork in the forums.

/\/\/\/\/\/\ THIS /\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Especially the RANS thingmie.

Or if your Robyd who is in the vicinity of Catfive... Last time Robyd tried to get away from Cat for cover, a stuka bombed him.

You cannot not beat the "uh.. wwt... wutt... wtf!". Yes that is an actual quote from Robyd running from Catfive screwing around with a satchel charge inside cp for a joke. He runs for cover into another building which gets bombed.

For me comms are invaluable' date=' I need to know which CP is being capped![/quote']

One of the reasons you can be successful without TS. Check the cps, you find action. Find EI? Kill.

Pretty simple game. And of course, when you run with a squad, and are working on that same goal, communicating locations and directions of rouge EI works very well.

One of the reasons you can be successful without TS. Check the cps, you find action. Find EI? Kill.

Pretty simple game. And of course, when you run with a squad, and are working on that same goal, communicating locations and directions of rouge EI works very well.

I think u missed the humor in rans playing coy

lol, now I got it.

I'm not sure rans has done that to me. I've had a few others do it on purpose though (same side). But, I'll keep my eyes/ears open for rans.

Flying - comms essential

Tanking - comms essential

Inf depot dwellers - not essential but helps

Now.....for me recently I like charging into the depots. Watching the guys who have done it for a long time (lob12, Mokilla, xohorvath...etc) I have learned by watching these guys. As a matter of fact xohorvath killed me recently from a spot on the top of the depot where I didnt previously know there was an angle for a good shot. If you watch deathcam you can pick up tips.

I used to like to lurk on the outskirts of the battle and pick off guys but now I like to just jump into the fire.

No comms needed to put out fires

lol, now I got it.

I'm not sure rans has done that to me. I've had a few others do it on purpose though (same side). But, I'll keep my eyes/ears open for rans.

I think u made lob12 rage log from spa lol

While I can understand reasons not to use TS, I can say that there have been many, many, many times when playing that I wished I had anyone to actually chat with while playing. (Slim pickings during TZ3)

When using voice chat, I have gotten better responses for missions, or special requests. I can respond faster to requests. I don't keep getting killed because I was typing when I was supposed to be doing something else.

And in most cases, the fun factor and comeraderie really shoots way up on TS. Sitting in the quiet and just chatting by text in game... not nearly as much fun.

While I can understand reasons not to use TS, I can say that there have been many, many, many times when playing that I wished I had anyone to actually chat with while playing. (Slim pickings during TZ3)

When using voice chat, I have gotten better responses for missions, or special requests. I can respond faster to requests. I don't keep getting killed because I was typing when I was supposed to be doing something else.

And in most cases, the fun factor and comeraderie really shoots way up on TS. Sitting in the quiet and just chatting by text in game... not nearly as much fun.

Agree!

=)

Bah seems like everybody was seeing me through the damn walls that day or shooting me through them.

Had one instance where you shot me from the verviers CP, you were standing right of an opening and I wasn't seeing you at all, just the smoke puffs hitting the wall in front of you.

.reported offset, GM said "it was alright", I just logged after that lol. Wasn't mad at you though. Just the game haha.

Xcas got me good twice too... I spwned in his straffing rofl.

Edited by Lob12

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0