Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ezpkins

Disappointed

44 posts in this topic

Very often :) Being a player for nearly 14 years kinda helps, also I'm usually on point about my reports. I've had about a 100 000 interactions in this game; I can sense when something is off.

can't wait for 1.35 really. Got mixed reports on the closed beta about offsets though ;s

This **** is making me go nuts.

Funniest thing is when I kill a Rat or GM and they tell me " fck off" in .m hahaha

One time last map TGUNR killed me a couple of times around hasselt and I .reported "I'm gonna get you Tgunr!" haha

Love this community.

Edited by Lob12

Bah seems like everybody was seeing me through the damn walls that day or shooting me through them.

Had one instance where you shot me from the verviers CP, you were standing right of an opening and I wasn't seeing you at all, just the smoke puffs hitting the wall in front of you.

.reported offset, GM said "it was alright", I just logged after that lol. Wasn't mad at you though. Just the game haha.

Xcas got me good twice too... I spwned in his straffing rofl.

But, it wasn't me standing there in the open. Because that's what we do. We stand in the open...?

Maybe the part where it says, "I wasn't seeing you at all" should factor in a bit more. I shot you in the side and in the back, a few times. I even watched you go to the spot you thought I was at. Shot you from the side. You never saw me. I laughed. There was one time that I shot you from a window, and only one time (the CP). And that one was me shooting you in the back, while another player was coming in from another direction.

I wasn't in front of you. And I quote, "des excuses."

Sorry to disappoint you.

But, it wasn't me standing there in the open. Because that's what we do. We stand in the open...?

Maybe the part where it says, "I wasn't seeing you at all" should factor in a bit more. I shot you in the side and in the back, a few times. I even watched you go to the spot you thought I was at. Shot you from the side. You never saw me. I laughed. There was one time that I shot you from a window, and only one time (the CP). And that one was me shooting you in the back, while another player was coming in from another direction.

Sorry to disappoint you.

You really are a ghost xoho. I don't think I ever see you when you kill me.

S!

Sorry to disappoint you.

Not that time when I was in the destroyed 3rd story... Was in the white house just beside the CP and got killed frontally from what I described and your named showed up.

You're petty damn good, prolly better than me lol. But the shot in the CP really happened. Not blaming you at all. And yeah I wasn't seeing much in spa that day. Daokth1 kicked my ass hard too.

edit : by "opening", meant hole in the cp since it was destroyed.

Edited by Lob12

How u liking the mp40 Xo?....u seem to be beastmode with it S!

Honestly? I'm struggling with it. Or, to put it this way: I don't feel confident using it, at all.

You really are a ghost xoho. I don't think I ever see you when you kill me.

S!

I try. We should all try. Infantry 101 right? Assume the EI knows your location and run for your life.

Not that time when I was in the destroyed 3rd story... Was in the white house just beside the CP and got killed frontally from what I described and your named showed up.

You're petty damn good, prolly better than me lol. But the shot in the CP really happened. Not blaming you at all. And yeah I wasn't seeing much in spa that day. Daokth1 kicked my ass hard too.

edit : by "opening", meant hole in the cp since it was destroyed.

Thanks,

But, you are still wrong. I saw you, in the white house next to the CP. But I wasn't in front of you. I actually defended the CP from outside of the CP. I was never in the CP at all. =)

Daokth1 and I were actually working together on that. He was protecting my position while helping with the CP.

I'll be more than happy to log in and have you join me and I can show you the spots I killed you from. Well, at least that example. =)

I don't think you were blaming me. But like others, I don't like having our art diminished. =) Clean kills.

see you in the fray...into the last good fight I'll ever know

Edited by xohorvath

Bah seems like everybody was seeing me through the damn walls that day or shooting me through them.

Had one instance where you shot me from the verviers CP, you were standing right of an opening and I wasn't seeing you at all, just the smoke puffs hitting the wall in front of you.

.reported offset, GM said "it was alright", I just logged after that lol. Wasn't mad at you though. Just the game haha.

Xcas got me good twice too... I spwned in his straffing rofl.

I never had a reply from GM.

Something is wrong.

We are low in RATS.

lol

lob12 bias

Funnily enough, a GM told me to relog today while I was shooting people in their backs when they were trying to get in WAB bunker in Liège...

you are not cool you nerdy and needy

#bancanada

Go snort some kerosene.

Edited by Lob12

Honestly? I'm struggling with it. Or' date=' to put it this way: I don't feel confident using it, at all. [/quote']

You cant polish a terd.

I have started recording all my gameplay now so i can let that tell my stories

you know like when lob is shooting people that cant see him :P

I have started recording all my gameplay now so i can let that tell my stories

you know like when lob is shooting people that cant see him :P

I've thought about recording game play and sharing it. But then people would

1) See how easy it is to shoot them when they stand next to a window.

2) Look at the video and make charges of "wow you reload fast" or, "how did you see that person?"

So much of the infantry game is instinct, feel, and audio. Haters going to hate.

3) I don't want you to know how easy it was to kill you. Or what lengths I had to go to kill you (maxios!). It was bmw I think who said that he didn't know he could be killed from 'x' angle until the death cam allowed him to see the angle itself. I'd much rather you be confused. =)

I know what I saw lol but whatever. Maybe you hit me before and someone else finished me off and you got the kill.

Didn't want to make a big deal out of this. Just wasn't a good day.

Raydr's PZ was also well clipped in a building that day, I'll post the screenshot later.

ojje4h.jpg

Edited by Lob12

I've thought about recording game play and sharing it. But then people would

1) See how easy it is to shoot them when they stand next to a window.

2) Look at the video and make charges of "wow you reload fast" or, "how did you see that person?"

So much of the infantry game is instinct, feel, and audio. Haters going to hate.

3) I don't want you to know how easy it was to kill you. Or what lengths I had to go to kill you (maxios!). It was bmw I think who said that he didn't know he could be killed from 'x' angle until the death cam allowed him to see the angle itself. I'd much rather you be confused. =)

You have a way with words S!

Really enjoying playing with you By the way

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0