• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weylen

Wow.. Can't believe what I'm seeing...

41 posts in this topic

The problem in this game is it works like a pyramid.

You need your 15+ infantry players. Those need to be in the field/guarding CPs and FBs/protecting other players/Capping/Cutting etc.

Then you need your 5-8 tankers/ATGs/AAs players

You need some air cover.

You need some HC leadership/coordination.

Basically, you need a lot of stuff before even thinking about actually accomplishing something. If anywhere down that chain theres a deficiency, it will be felt somehow...

Edited by Lob12

Allies won 6 in a row (101 to 106). Not sure about the Axis.

I remember Campaign 101, I came allied and was in summer holidays.

Dam I broke TZ3 baby club sealing tears apart. Same happened last campaign. :rolleyes:

I remember Campaign 101, I came allied and was in summer holidays.

Dam I broke TZ3 baby club sealing tears apart. Same happened last campaign. :rolleyes:

Mon esti toi. Tilburg...

Edited by Lob12

As a returning player from years ago I can't believe what I'm seeing in this campaign? Back in the day it was always a German win most of the time in a dominate fashion. Coming off an Allied campaign win the allies are walking all over the Germans? Not only that but it would appear to be the lowly French who are doing most of the damage? The game has come a long way but what changes has brought about this big swing with the allies behind the French pushing the map so easily? Will this campaign last twenty five days?

well its simple.horrible comms,co ordinated attacks,marking,sniping from bldgs.

Irrelevant.

We need to see what happens post truck fru.

My guess is a tank zerg roll every map.

Vise was taken with atgs....defensive tank zergs are just as common as seen at vise when 8 pzs mostly 3hs rushed out of the ab to the south hill....axis can still use their atgs so zergs are not needed by either side UNTIL the captures are needed then good luck trying to capture any cp in a hot town without proper suppression....so many ways to kill off armor supply without zergs its just that far too many have tunnel vision

We have all heard that line before.

Tanks don't cap, indeed... but when LOADS of them show up and creep in to a town, and no trucks can get out to put defensive FRUs behind them to counter, tanks can and DO make it easy for infantry to cap.

I've been part of this a few times in this and the last campaign. We assemble, roll up and surround.

As tankers die, they grab infantry and join to boots fight. The town gets capped up while being camped by QUANK.

We can agree to disagree if you don't see this as the normal method of attacking Axis towns, and feel free to add some fluff about a half dozen frus going in as well, but it doesn't matter.

The point is that when 20 tanks roll in and pressure a town like this, frus stay up... towns get overwhelmed and rolled.

Over and over again.

Daun two days ago. Allies had a spawnable and tanks all over the perimeter of the AB. I watched panzer after panzer roll out of the AB and effectively fight off the camp.Allies never got the town.

It can be done. You were there and were also one of the allied tanks that got smoked.

its a population issue right now, several squads and individuals are pissed about the patch and i guess decided to protest, granted the allies got their poop together with comms and such, but again i fear that as this goes on more and more axis will either side switch or unsub, maybe CRS will need to make AI for the fight?

i figure it will take 2-3 campaigns to figure what direction this will go

this is all typical battlefield behavior i guess the winning side is full of their self righteousness and the losing sides morale declines, then you have defeatism and desertions.

the axis will come back, when they do i can only hope the win is epic

It's what I call the Cycle of Suck.

The game can't afford to not break it.

Currently 2 AO's. That's around 80 guys online per side.

AEF has 20.

Helps a lot when you have so much in the same squad.

Yeah Daun was a good example. Allies overruned the town with tanks and infantry. Got it contested. As I spawn as axis player, the situation was poor. I thought we lost the city. But we stayed together and forced the allies out. Was a great fight. Tilburg today the same we hold it as we stay together, communication is the word. Saturday we started an AO on Arendonk the PLD squad together with Whips. But we tried all to get players in town. Communication of both squads was ok, the community communication can be much better.

So let's try it next map and practice this map. Let's show them what the axis can do :)

Yeah we had a nice fight in Tilburg last night.

Had to go AFK at some point though and you recapped the NE CPs.

Talking about Daun when Allies did get it there was some bug/hack on the Ulmen CP which was flipped Allied with Axis in it.

Would not go back Axis or become spawnable. When we got the AB back under control Ulmen CP would not let us put flag in or liberate.

We ordered flag in from Mush and link FB flipped Allied. We blew the FB and while our boots were there it was flipped

Talking about Daun when Allies did get it there was some bug/hack on the Ulmen CP which was flipped Allied with Axis in it.

Would not go back Axis or become spawnable. When we got the AB back under control Ulmen CP would not let us put flag in or liberate.

We ordered flag in from Mush and link FB flipped Allied. We blew the FB and while our boots were there it was flipped

Hate it when the map bugs hit.... hopefully a rat was on to fix it

Daun two days ago. Allies had a spawnable and tanks all over the perimeter of the AB. I watched panzer after panzer roll out of the AB and effectively fight off the camp.Allies never got the town.

It can be done. You were there and were also one of the allied tanks that got smoked.

I was there... in a STUART hahahah

Sure it can be done.

Population rules imho. Adjust supply for units players like....sends pop that way. Add 15 tigers to list....players go there.....add 15 sherman76....players go there.

It will be fun to see what new vehicles/planes will do to population if and when crs can get new software.

Be fun when old bunkers come back

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0