• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silversoil

my thoughts

19 posts in this topic

WHAT IS GOING ON , i have seen little teamwork , and why is the axis hc only focusing on one area , why not pound north south and the middle sides of the map , AND IM TIRED OF SEEING AXIS HC PULL OUT OF A TOWN BECAUSE A SINGLE CP WAS CAPPED WHEN NO ONE WAS GUARDING , this game involves tactics and team work , '' retreating is not a way to win a war '' winston church hill.

"HC PULL OUT OF A TOWN"

Do you know about supply,links,flags...map managment?

You cant discuss about map moves without knowing the rules.

Silversoil!

I can understand your frustration, and know you post out of your caring about the side you fight for and the game. Since you have joined the community, you have caught the eye of many players with your ability to motivate the players around you and I know we appreciate you. I would suggest talking with the hc in the game at the time to ask nicely on what their goals are. Most would be happy to listen to you and also answer your questions. I know many of us respect you and appreciate what you do. You even earned an award that was posted in the axis secure forum.

As for those who want to disrespect the players who are free to play, this guy is an outstanding member of the community who in his short time has helped to promote the game in many ways. His wife will not let him sub, he has a new son and his money is going to help start his family. Not everyone has the ability to pay, and we respect that. Silversoil is a great example of what the Free to Play Subscription is all about. He is a leader in the field, and a friend to many of the players. The game is better with him being part of the community. He has the right to have concerns.

Edited by BADGER

As Badger stated in his post if you have a concern, request, idea and/or a thought then just PM an HC officer online and they'll do there best to answer your question.

In regards to the award that Badger mentioned, it was awarded to you on Feb 6 by todberg .....

I would like to present the following medal to this dedicated Axis player.

Please step forward: silversoil

"Silversoil made several attempts at capping the AB in Havelange and finally made it and secured a rare victory for the Axis. This was no softcap!" Dandare9

I present you with:

Frontal Attack

364frontalattack_medal.gif

364frontalattack_ribbon.gif

This award is presented to top Axis Players or officer who was involved in a Frontal Attack Operation and is presented to them as recognition of their effort' date=' talent and expertise as a Member of a instant Operation success.[/i']

Please join me in congratulating this player for his contributions for the Axis side.

S! Todberg

S! and Congrats

Feel free to PM me in game or here on the forums if you have any question.

As for those who want to disrespect the players who are free to play, this guy is an outstanding member of the community who in his short time has helped to promote the game in many ways. His wife will not let him sub, he has a new son and his money is going to help start his family. Not everyone has the ability to pay, and we respect that. Silversoil is a great example of what the Free to Play Subscription is all about. He is a leader in the field, and a friend to many of the players. The game is better with him being part of the community. He has the right to have concerns.

Thank you for that post Badger and very well said.

Sorry, kneejerk reaction!

I sit here, admonished and humbled. As usual BADGER, well said. Please accept my apology.

Also, my blurt in no way reflects the feelings of the WHIPS squad. I have left it as well.

Please delete my poorly thought out, and disrespectful post concerning silversoil.

Edited by Boudreau

I sit here, admonished and humbled. As usual BADGER, well said. Please accept my apology.

Also, my blurt in no way reflects the feelings of the WHIPS squad. I have left it as well.

Please delete my poorly thought out, and disrespectful post concerning silversoil.

senior moment?

WHAT IS GOING ON ' date=' i have seen little teamwork , and why is the axis hc only focusing on one area , why not pound north south and the middle sides of the map , AND IM TIRED OF SEEING AXIS HC PULL OUT OF A TOWN BECAUSE A SINGLE CP WAS CAPPED WHEN NO ONE WAS GUARDING , this game involves tactics and team work , '' retreating is not a way to win a war '' winston church hill.[/quote']

It grinds my gears when people don't communicate or mark.I am an avg player but I try to help out.

Both sides go through ups and downs, when this game gets on STEAM it will take care of a lot of this stuff(via population) and a few changes should do it.

This is what OKW was.

S! all

We are curretly having many TS2 (US prime) cadets in the system. I'm an Euro prime trainer myself, but I'll be starting one class for you US prime cadets that have not yet been assigned to a trainer. It starts the next Monday:

Monday 4th Aug - 10am PST, 1pm EST, 6pm GMT, 19:00 GMT+1 ( 20:00 )

Email me to zeta@lagus.org if you plan on joining. Here's some further info:

Zitat:

The training takes place in OKW-TS. If you do not have an account to OKW-TS, create an account at http://okw.wwiiol.net

Use the group key of whichever unit you think you might be joining. The decision doesn't bind you permanently to any unit. Use your game name as a username (for clarity). After submitting your application you will receive an email when your account has been approved. This can take anywhere from an hour to a couple of days. Your trainer will also be able to approve your TS-application. Server address/information can be found from the application acceptance email.

Registering takes some time so be sure to do it a couple days before the class starts.

Class 1: AOC, Manual 1-4,

Class 2: tools, Manual 6, test, (feedback about the test), (game mechanics), (field training)

Make sure you read the AOC and the manual through. Incase you are having problems with the .doc -version of the manual, here is a link to a pdf version: http://www.lagus.org/files/manual.pdf . (The manual is a bit out of date but that won't slow us down. I'll correct things as we go.) Make sure you read everything from OCS Cadets forum: http://discussions.playnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99 . If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Lastly, here is a list of links/tools that we will go over during the second class: http://www.lagus.org/files/tips.html . There is also a link to a game mechanics guide (link number 8.) that we can take a look after class 2 (voluntary, won't be asked about in the test).

Welcome to OCS,

- Zeta

OCS Trainer (Euro)

ol_c_ups.jpgOKW_MapViewer.gif

27ID CO (ret) | IKW OCS Trainer (ret) | Osasto Lagus | Team Axis

zeta_awards2.gif

quote.gif

Yes sir' date=' good times with the 40 commandos![/quote']

40 commando is no more fear. But welcome back indeed :-)

Silversoil!

I can understand your frustration, and know you post out of your caring about the side you fight for and the game. Since you have joined the community, you have caught the eye of many players with your ability to motivate the players around you and I know we appreciate you. I would suggest talking with the hc in the game at the time to ask nicely on what their goals are. Most would be happy to listen to you and also answer your questions. I know many of us respect you and appreciate what you do. You even earned an award that was posted in the axis secure forum.

thank you badger , and to all that have helped me

i forgive you , now keep fighting

I don't need your forgiveness!!:rolleyes::mad: I apologized now let it alone!

One last time, BADGER, please delete my posts from this thread.

I don't need your forgiveness!!:rolleyes::mad: I apologized now let it alone!

One last time, BADGER, please delete my posts from this thread.

Sorry buddy, I have been pretty busy and not been on the forums for a bit. It is taken care of now. I know you are a good guy, and I appreciate your friendship.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0