motorhead

HERO account questions

23 posts in this topic

1) Can you use an existing account for your free "tow" account or is account name created for you ?

2) Why limit the second account to just towing why not just make it a second account with full benefits ?

1) Can you use an existing account for your free "tow" account or is account name created for you ?

2) Why limit the second account to just towing why not just make it a second account with full benefits ?

1) Yes you can use an existing F2P account, make a ticket at http://support.playnet.com and they'll set it up for you.

2) I'll leave that for CRS to answer :).

Good idea. Just make the second account a normal account without any restrictions.

Give them and inch.....

LOL. Why would they do that and lose money? Hero accounts are supposed to be to support CRS above an beyound a normal account.

Some might let others use that account taking away a paying sub.

Seriously considering becoming a Builder. But still don't like the kock-n-balls symbol. Looks nothing like a hammer... if ya know what I mean. It desperately needs a do-over. ;)

Edited by lipton

Give them and inch.....

LOL. Why would they do that and lose money? Hero accounts are supposed to be to support CRS above an beyound a normal account.

How are they losing money exactly ?

Last I checked hero account is 30 dollars same as 2 accounts @ prepay or 12 month commitment

Its kinda silly in my opinion to limit them to a tow account @ same price as 2 premium accounts ya can even keep the hammer icon and forum sig.

At one time I had 3 premium accounts (more than 30 dollars and no "hero" title game lived through that I suppose

Very silly world we live in

Seriously considering becoming a Builder. But still don't like the kock-n-balls symbol. Looks nothing like a hammer... if ya know what I mean. It desperately needs a do-over. ;)

I almost spit my drink reading this, LOL'd way too hard.

LOL, I told Doc and the crew the same thing back when I first became a Gold Builder!!! The old hammer was.....well, let's just say the handle was a bit more detailed...hahahahah.:D

How are they losing money exactly ?

Last I checked hero account is 30 dollars same as 2 accounts @ prepay or 12 month commitment

Its kinda silly in my opinion to limit them to a tow account @ same price as 2 premium accounts ya can even keep the hammer icon and forum sig.

At one time I had 3 premium accounts (more than 30 dollars and no "hero" title game lived through that I suppose

Very silly world we live in

Well after unsubbing 2 accounts over some issues I had.

I talked to a different CRS dude I resubbed from his response this account

I was considering subbing to another account to help CRS with this march/hero thingy but since its TOO much to ask for FULL access for 30 usd a month *same as hero tow thingy just more of a bone for us.

I think ill just rock the 17.99 a month thing for one account. *for now

Thanks XOOM for the so not cool link as your answer to my post .. how so very corporate of you. Form letters have more charm btw

I accept your answer in the same manner as a middle finger

Thank you for your honesty

Edited by motorhead

Well took the plunge made support ticket 2 times still have ftp.... no tow all locked cept rifle reseve smg and 2 aa guns

Took the money for it instantly ...now im waiting on support ticket BS *not pleased at all

I have now unsubbed this is the last $29.99 that CRS ever gets off me. THis game is not ready for people paying for it

Ive been a subscriber for many years (OVER 10 years) and I @ one point had 3 paying accounts and I was a believer in this game.

I tried to support this game with a Hero account and I did the stupid jumping though hoops support ticket to activate but CRS just takes the money FAST for this but drags its feet to give your tow account permissions to do so

After a day of mass emails and frustrations Ive instead chose to just unsub ..Im done with CRS its hero program and its promise

I really love this game but CRS hates me and now im willing to learn that no matter how many dollars I throw @ this mess I cant pay for them *crs not to be stupid ...Im withdrawing the "trustfund" that my multi subsriptions have become to crs over the years and now have withdrawn my HERO account promise

CRS has bitten off their nose to spite their face and im done paying to watch them do it

Good luck

Edit: in the attempt to raise money You CRS have pissed off decade long subs to the point any good memory is lost to al the money Ive ever paid to this game ...You killed your base and game will die and its not my and my many dollars over the years fault but your greeds fault Enjoy the seeds you have planted

Edited by motorhead

Motorhead,

You need to give us a chance to turn the hero perks on. That is all done by hand. Me and another VOLUNTEER do this after we get home from our day jobs.

The Team of Volunteers at CRS do not get paid. We do this to help the game survive!

Ohm and Company0 do a fantastic job with support. We have the highest response rate and customer satisfaction level since I have been on the team (2010). But as Ohm said instantaneous responses are not always possible, sometimes it might take a day or two at worst.

I've communicated with both Ohm and Company0 on the situation and it appears your account(s) have been properly setup.

Thanks for your subscriptions to date. Please be patient in future communications and allow our guys to have the chance to connect with you.

S!

Hey, Hang in there Motorhead, this community needs dedicated players like you, don't give up yet man, sound's like they have your stuff fixed up now.

!S

Hey motorhead,

I totally understand your frustration man. I've had similar situations before with customer service and I know it can be a real pain sometimes.

With CRS, I've had a several issues with my billing in the past. Twice my credit card info was hacked and I needed to have new card accounts set up. One time it took over 2 weeks until I received my new card.

At the time I had a WBS subscription at a reduced rate, but the deal with the reduced rate is that you have to maintain a continuous subscription. Because of the card delay, I was worried that I was going to miss my next payment and lose my deal.

Instead, I explained the situation to CRS, received quick and concise responses, and in the end they extended my grace period until I had received my new card.

~30 days is a very long wait for your hero stuff and I understand if your patience has run dry. But please reconsider your departure as this game needs heroes like you! Sometimes these guys let things slip through the cracks, but I'm sure they are trying their best.

To CRS: almost 1 month is a long time to wait for motorhead. Maybe if you give him 1 free month to compensate he will reconsider? Idk, just throwing it out there.

Capco ... He has not waited one month .... He waited 10 hours for his hero stuff.

Capco ... He has not waited one month .... He waited 10 hours for his hero stuff.

Oh okay. I assumed he had subbed up after his post from March 4th.

10 hours isn't that bad at all!

Should not take longer than 1 hour don't care about whom has to do what ...this has to be super easy

Should not be Should not be should not be as it is

Sorry we are asking for people to give money at game we should be ready to take it not call out those that did answer the call with pointing out that "they did not wait 30 days but 10 hours"

If you paid extra money for something would you expect to wait more than 3 hours for them to add something to your account ? This aint USA MAIL this is the internet

I expect better and Im very disappointed in Your response for shame

Oh okay. I assumed he had subbed up after his post from March 4th.

10 hours isn't that bad at all!

10 hours is way too long !

Imagine if you paid a extra money x2 to a company that does online business and takes 10 hours to tell you they got the money and will be mailing your stuff.

Internet is instant ..they take the money NOW but drag feet in when they tell you ok its coming = crappy service