• Announcements

• CHIMM

***Expected Outage Scheduled*** 7 day Notice   12/15/2019

Next Sunday, December 22nd 2019 outage and cut-over will START AT 9AM PACIFIC TIME or 5:00 PM GMT. All services will be effected for 24 +/- hours as announced in our previous article. Game server physically relocated  Website and critical data relocated Configure the game server all critical services to new ISP's We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this transition, our goal is to minimize server downtime. Official communications/status will be posted via Axis and Allied Discord, and FaceBook during outage. ***Effective that day, server time will be considered Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8), not US Central (CST) as it is now.***
OHM

March for WWII Online

48 posts in this topic

The time to jump start 2016 into an even better year for WWII Online is here! Let's spread the word and get behind this awesome funding drive that will open up so many doors.

S!

Keep up the good work. I had some extra funds in my business account so donated $100 this time. S!

Keep up the good work. I had some extra funds in my business account so donated $100 this time. S!

S! We appreciate that immensely, we will put it to good use sir.

I donated as well.

I still love this game, and still have a ton of fun playing it with everyone.

CRS is worth donating to!

I donated as well.

I still love this game, and still have a ton of fun playing it with everyone.

CRS is worth donating to!

We're doing the best we can, thanks S!

Dropped in what I could.

We're moving in a couple of weeks so things are really tight. Sorry I couldn't do more.

Good luck, guys!

!S

Dropped in what I could.

We're moving in a couple of weeks so things are really tight. Sorry I couldn't do more.

Good luck, guys!

!S

You've been a tremendous supporter this whole time man, thanks again for helping. We will make it count, S!

I am on board (I think I have been on board for everyone of these in the past so why not now when this one promises so much for the game).

Just think: new tanks, vehicles, or planes giving us all more gameplay choices. I'm excited.

Boats... you didn't mention boats...:rolleyes:

I think this March funding Campaign should be supported by some new screenshots or videos if possible to attract more funders. How about to show some skelet of Panther, new ship, airplane (at least very simple preliminary 3D models) or at least some new screenshots of StG44 and M1 ? And of course some video of Presagis Creator software so funders can see what is possible to do with the new software they can help to fund.

This one for example:

qwI6XGTjNLE

Done, silver contribution and 12,001 $ now.

S!

Edited by kase250