OHM

March for WWII Online

48 posts in this topic

36 Hours left before the closing of the fund raiser. The goal was set, the community has come together and pushed to get very close. Now is the time we must finish the push. Can not wait to see the new toys in the game, or even updated ones. This is the only was we can do that.

14,575 as of right now :-)

88% there

1925.00 Left to go

We can do this!

Edited by BADGER

Only $700 needed. Just think of all the new vehicles and players that will join. We can do it!

Totally Frickin' Awesome. Well done one and all. S!

I just got the funds to contribute some more and saw the goal has been reached but I'm feeling so good about it i'll still throw you some chump change anyways.

S!

Edited by stonecomet

awesome

you should use those last 2 propa screens in france and germany, i bet they'll both enjoy the gun shooting at the RAF :D

We all start this morning off a little brighter knowing that we have FULL control of our in-game art assets because of YOUR efforts. Thank you for your tremendous support, all of you. This has been something we've been wanting to work on for sometime now and we're so blessed to have a tremendous community backing like we have.

The team at CRS will continue to do all we can to improve the game, and efforts like these demonstrate that YOU will continue to do the same. Together as one we'll continue to knock down all obstacles in front of us and MARCH onwards.

Thanks for MARCHING with us soldiers, 2016 is going to be such a big year for the game I can hardly contain my excitement.

And now we get back to the hard work of delivering a better WWII Online.

S! to you all.

I wish I could afford to help out more, but I have been making a point of keeping my subscription active =D.

Contributed!!

I was waiting for paycheck to get deposited, when I went to give I saw that the mark was reached and exceeded. So I helped exceed it more.

Exciting Times in WWIIOL! S!

Woot Woot, Well done to everyone who helps to reach the target and above.

I wish i could have help but moneys tight at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing the marketing push in europe. Might get a few more Brits back ingame