Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

EA blinking out...

Mosizlak

...when you are an AA gun in high traffic areas.

EA should be the last thing to blink out when you reach the visual player limit.

Video to come...

Here's some video clips from last night. We had this problem with EA about 6 or 7 years ago, the biasing got screwed up and EA would blink in and out while other units would stay.

Anti-air units need to be able to see EA when they appear at max grey circle range, not blink in and out at red circle range while other ground units remain.

sw7MVBoxXY0

• 5 months later...

Still happening when population is high.

This needs to be fixed. The biasing is wrong. Enemy planes ALWAYS need priority rendering for AA guns.

===

Enemy planes ALWAYS need priority rendering for AA guns.

===

This is so obvious I can't believe it has to be said. Who cares if one can see friendlies if you are an AA gun? ea should be the highest priority and always rendered if you are AA, other enemies should render next, and last other friendly troops.

I think enemy planes need to be priority for all, not just for AA guns. I've seen posts where planes were killed by ATGs. I've personally shot planes down with an LMG and a rifle. What good is having enemy ground forces rendered when tons of intervening terrain makes it impossible to see them, while planes to which we have a clear field of vision are invisible to us?

-Irish

• 3 weeks later...

Is CRS aware of this? 

This will be a GIANT problem if it's not fixed before the fabled Steam release. 

Saw this for the first time in awhile last night - I pulled onto the guys' 6 and then he vanished.  I thought he pulled the plug but I saw his tracers just after he disappeared. 

Super weird and needs to be looked at ASAP.  Glad you got it on video.

On 8/31/2016 at 10:04 PM, OHM said:

try this command and let us know if it has an impacted     

In game in the chat box type .um 4

Will do. 

On 8/31/2016 at 9:04 PM, OHM said:

try this command and let us know if it has an impacted     

In game in the chat box type .um 4

Is this a one-time command or will we need to type this every time we log in? 

Did it work Mo?

• CORNERED RAT

you will need to do it every time you log into the game ... 

It is a old code that was used for when most players were on dial. Now that most players in the world are on a high speed connection we unlocked it.

4 is the highest setting .   1>2>3>4  

I do not know if will make a difference.  But anything to help we will try

• Registered Users
16 hours ago, OHM said:

you will need to do it every time you log into the game ... 

It is a old code that was used for when most players were on dial. Now that most players in the world are on a high speed connection we unlocked it.

4 is the highest setting .   1>2>3>4  

I do not know if will make a difference.  But anything to help we will try

I don't think the general playerbase has that command enabled.

• 4 months later...

I'll be putting a ticket in for the QA team to investigate and the production team to look into this. I agree that it's beneficial. It comes down to vislist settings and priorities that each vehicle class receives vs another.

Just now, WAVER25 said:

I'll be putting a ticket in for the production team to look into this. I agree that it's beneficial. It comes down to vislist settings and priorities that each vehicle class receives vs another.

Yup.  As you can see in my video, friendly units were given priority rendering over enemy aircraft, and that's not good as an AA gun haha.