• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
traveler

2.5 minute sd when logging into game is getting really really old!

39 posts in this topic

I feel your pain!

Anyway...smile and hum a song...you only have to wait 3 minutes.

:-)

cheers

I invite ALL who have to wait that 3 minutes to come add to this post EVERY time they're waiting, to share their thoughts. Spread the word.

Okay XOOM, I took you're pro tip advice. I renewed my Builder account. You said that would allow me to log right in? NOPE!

So I'm going to post here every time I have an extra 3 minutes ;)

I invite ALL who have to wait that 3 minutes to come add to this post EVERY time they're waiting, to share their thoughts. Spread the word.

Okay XOOM, I took you're pro tip advice. I renewed my Builder account. You said that would allow me to log right in? NOPE!

I wouldn't worry, I'm sure all they have to do is edit a file somewhere, now that they have your money you don't expect them to be jonnie on the spot do you, thats just unreasonable. Just think soon.

Edited by andycap

You should be fixed now... Looks like the billing server did not fully give you builders status. Please next time use the support system for issues with subscriptions.

Thank you

a) The game gets the offset bug, that to fix you have to reboot the game...

a) CRS introduce a 3 min login delay as a feature that will allegedly balance the sides.

c) But the feature not only annoys some people on login, it actually exasperates people who attempt to fix the offset bug by re-booting.

d) CRS do a Don Corleone and whisper in your ear "give us $30 bucks a month and we'll make the feature disappear...."

(which sort of defeats advertised purpose of the feature.)

e) You take it up the keister and pay..

f) You still have login delay.......

no need to panic, It'll be fixed soon.

what was your first thought again?

Don't worry, I'm sure that's not the case CRS, would never take advantage like that.

Wow, how original...You created a Free account just to b1itch

Wow, how original...You created a Free account just to b1itch

No I did it to play too, so now I may have to wait 3 mins, I'll make a cup coffee.....:):) and post in the forums while i wait :)

It's not a b1 if its true, So if you can't see which appears more important to CRS, when they introduce a feature to "balance the sides" But then are Actively going round telling people that they will turn it off if you give them extra chash, then hay ;)

Edited by andycap

Just play the underpop side like I do since 2 years now even after until the other side raged quit and then they come back the campaign after, capping half the map during no pop tz to facing 4 vs 1. :rolleyes:

You should be fixed now... Looks like the billing server did not fully give you builders status. Please next time use the support system for issues with subscriptions.

Thank you

I did. It was Xoom that responded to me here.

Is it fixed?

I believe so. Since you mentioned the "fix" I have been able to log right in. :D

And then I get asked for more money once in the game?

Sometimes I want to jump in the game real quick to see how it's going, but have to sit there for almost 3 minutes?!?!?!?

I bit my lip for some time now, but today, well... here's the post!:mad:

If I could edit/update my first post I would say,

"My issue has been resolve by renewing my HERO account."

I believe so. Since you mentioned the "fix" I have been able to log right in. :D

Happy to be of service 😄

Thank you OHM for setting up Traveler. Glad to see you back in the HERO status, and if any builder is currently not receiving this benefit, instead of posting in the forums where things will not be found, submit a support ticket to resolve any account related issues with GUARANTEE it will be seen.

Go to www.support.playnet.com, forums are filled with lots of specific posts and places where information fall through the cracks and when it comes to account troubles it is thee number one WORST place to put anything. Is this horse beaten enough yet? Probably not but for now that'll do :).