XOOM

RAT Chat question collection thread

55 posts in this topic

As per our Friday update today, please ask your questions in advance of the Rat Chat here so we can hit on what you consider the most important topics.

Any questions NOT answered during the Rat Chat will be answered here by this coming Tuesday.

Will the spread on SMGs be across the board like the grease gun PLEASE?

There is no reason a Thompson, MP40 or Sten would shoot six feet above below, to the left, right or whatever when it's shouldered and letting ONE shot go.

Can the SMGs be made normal once again please?

PS: The grease gun is a dream to shoot... it's how the others should be, FO SHO!

Why do we have grease guns and sten guns in Tier 0 when they would not have been in that time line? They should be moved to tier 1 at the minimum.

Also-- can the sten be fixed-- i.e.-- left hand on the mag while firing- - this is a major no-no and the gun would never have been fired that way-- you actually had it right on its original deployment with the left hand under the barrel.

How much does green paint cost?

Way to costly to make.

1st you have to go and collect leafs that are matching in color, which is hard.

2nd then you have to crush them to make a paste and add oil and stuff.

Mix well and strain the crap out of it.

Hopefully you got the right color for what you want.

:)

ETA on squad missions?

What is required to change the town layouts, and can you use community members to do this?

How far off are "FRU bunkers" or are they not even being considered?

A lot of existing units like mortarmen and paratroopers see very little use, do you have any plans to make them more viable?

Is it possible to code an individual unit such as paratroopers the ability to capture CPs and bunkers without the requirement of an AO?

Would that be a good idea or are there issues I am not seeing if this could be implemented?

-Thanks for all your efforts-

S!

Possible to reduce cp cap times?

..more variety in ppos?

..squad missions?

...off set fix getting legitimately close?

...any brit tank destroyers on the horizon?.....

....why do i keep using ...

. Everytime i post?.......

which stats?

We used to have a very functional stats page, which recorded how you did with each unit and compiled it each campaign and kept the stats.

Now, we don't have that. I was asking if those individual stats are preserved somewhere or gone forever.

I have a few...

Are there any future rule changes planned or being considered that are on the scale of an open capture on front-line towns (similar to the no-linky-no cappy days)?

Or as someone mentioned are there going to be any reduction of cap-timers(back down to 2 minutes) considered?

Are Emotes making a comeback?

HC Uniforms? especially those Sexy French duds, we Axis loved those:P

Visible arm patches eta?

Are we ever revisiting the Lean function?

Keep up the Awesome work RATS!

Thanks in advance!

!S

What is the first thing on the development list when you get the license?

What is left on the list of things to do for steam launch?

I third the green paint sentiment.

Why would th eAllies be so smarty as to paint their Church's, Matties and a13s, 15s green while the second tier Germans decided to paint the stug and Panzer4Gs "desert" which shows up as burnt orange from 50ft?!?!? Or just GRAY? That wasn't an order until North Africa and even then only for a while to save paint.

http://www.panzerworld.com/german-armor-camouflage

If we wanted S35s we'd go play French. Even R35s blend in better!

If the lag and offset are addressed in 1.35 that moves armor/gun performance to the fore for me and a lot of my fellow players. The current belief, that is widespread on the dedicated AXIS side, is that some game equipment substantially either outperforms or underperforms compared to historical and available online calculators.

The Rats have committed to an "audit". Missing from that is whether the results will be made public and what basis corrective action, if any, will be based on.

Are the Rats prepared to make a commitment to model vehicles to historical performance? Balance can be achieved by varying the numbers and mix of the historically accurate armor/guns.

What is the vehicle dev plan?

Fill out American kit?

Update flat low res atg/aaa crewmembers to the 21st century?

New tier dev?

TOEs 2.0 revisited after 2007?

Turtle Tax for overpop?

Raising SD over 31 seconds when it hits more than 2:1

What is the cost of just the art software? I figure since the drive is entirely player funded we could be let in on the price.

I would to know if CRS plans to fix heat charges from clipping inside tanks? Its a bad bug.

Also, any plans to fix the mobile site version of battlegroundeurope.net ? Right now its impossible to view the campaign map from the mobile version of the site.