parallama

Zeelands infantry only battle

4 posts in this topic

I remember in Late 2011/Early 2012 a battle was run of Americans vs Germans in a small North Zeelands town. Germans had the AB while the Americans had a spawnable. I believe the supply was unlimited. The only units that could be spawned were infantry. It was a large, hectic battle in the small area with like 50v50 players.

I don't know if this was run on a beta server or during intermission but it was a great fight as lag kills and warping we're really low. If the same conditions are possible this would be a really fun fight.

Yes this was at Willemshaven during intermission. Because the town is seperatedinto two parts Allies were spawned at docks area and Axis at the AB castle area.

Was a great fight with MSPs run out into the surrounding to flank and infantry skirmishesin the no mans land between the town and port.

I was thinking and made the suggestion of during intermission maybe have the two sides spawning into the same town and lock the captures so that it remains a battle with close spawning. It seems that this is something people enjoy during intermissions. I have seen many complaints in the game when someone captures the spawnable back and the enemy no longer can spawn.

Maybe a infantry and truck only event in a city like Antwerp when half the spawnables are spawnable to the enemy and the fight would be over territory of the city instead of focusing on captures.

One side would spawn one side of the city and the other side would spawn on the other side and they would have to battle it out for the ground.

I was thinking and made the suggestion of during intermission maybe have the two sides spawning into the same town and lock the captures so that it remains a battle with close spawning. It seems that this is something people enjoy during intermissions. I have seen many complaints in the game when someone captures the spawnable back and the enemy no longer can spawn.

Maybe a infantry and truck only event in a city like Antwerp when half the spawnables are spawnable to the enemy and the fight would be over territory of the city instead of focusing on captures.

One side would spawn one side of the city and the other side would spawn on the other side and they would have to battle it out for the ground.

YES

THE REAL WAY WAR IS FOUGHT , paras do this loosely lol , they surround the enemy and is way more effective