• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New job posting.   02/23/2019

The Community Management team is looking for war correspondents to provide news stories or after action reports to be published on our website and our Steam forums.  Player correspondents imbedded with a squad is fine along with reporters overall who might want to produce stories about the campaign, a piece of equipment, a battle or a skirmish - all stories are encouraged and welcome.  If intertested in a volunteer war correspondent position apply at Tman@corneredrats.com
wwolfw

Is there lifetime subscription?

38 posts in this topic

Is there a lifetime subscription that i can get like for 50$ or something??

Kinda new to the game but I'm lovin it

The Platinum Builders for 1,500.00 and I think the Gold too at 1,000.00 are available. Would need to email xoom@playnet.com for the correct details. I do know they are available, but the $50.00 mark is a little low.

I know the silver is for 5 years and used to be $500 which is a pretty good deal. I bought mine many years ago - may be running out soon. But I do not regret it.

Would like the Rats take on what is their preferred subscription: Hero or Gold Builder?

Would like the Rats take on what is their preferred subscription: Hero or Gold Builder?

Gold Builder works well for us and provides you with a lifetime account, most sensible. Hero Builder is great as well and helps the company longer over a period of time.

The Platinum Builders for 1,500.00 and I think the Gold too at 1,000.00 are available. Would need to email xoom@playnet.com for the correct details. I do know they are available, but the $50.00 mark is a little low.

danm.. 1,000 is soo much for a game, thats how much my pc costs.. well rip me i'll have to be f2p forever :(

ohh wow, i really am not a fan of subscription based games.. :((

oh well, and Im not a fan either of paying taxes, but wth. How do you think we can keep the game open then?

Life is not for free.

If you are loving the game, make it a favour (and yourself) and support it with a suscription. And starter account could be a good start.

Or no future. This is a 100% community funded game.

whats so funny?

The game has been going for 15 years. 50 would pay for 3 months. Servers ain't cheap to run. Neither are programmers.

You can pay by 3 month intervals. But any MMOG is going to be a subscription.

if i was SMRT I would have dropped $1000 back in 2003 whan I started for a lifetime sub.................the money i would have saved.

danm.. 1,000 is soo much for a game, thats how much my pc costs.. well rip me i'll have to be f2p forever :(

Just do what you can.

It is a unique and great game...and the community is awesome actually...there are a few...who despite being great community members...can be a bit less "sympathetic" to those new to the landscape of this gaming community and game itself.

What is perhaps ironic is that for the game to be successful and continue veteran players really should be the most supportive, non dogmatic, most understanding and most encouraging to any questions about the game. That is part of how new players become continual players.

Unfortunately, some don't seem to understand never mind act on that simple logic.

!S Hope to see you on the battlefield when I return to play in July.

You did a good job today in Antwerp capping, Wolf. Don't let the snarkiness get to you. You are welcome here!

Its a community funded game, so every bit helps, and even a starter account adds a trickle to their revenue.

Its a great game, nothing else like it out there. It will get better soon, too, With 1.35 build

Isn't there still a 4.99 a month account that has some equipment etc not found in a free to play account?

if i was SMRT I would have dropped $1000 back in 2003 whan I started for a lifetime sub.................the money i would have saved.

money spent on hardware dwarfs subscription costs :)

I understand that this game is community driven and funded but maybe since it got its money on "March for WWII" we might see an increase in players and etc.

I'm sure 20$ a month turns down a lot of players, I bought many full games for 20$. 20$ a month is 240$ a year.

My mom will certainly not allow 240$ a year for a video game, I could buy a new graphics card for that. (Yes I am a 14 year old kid, but please no hate, I love realistic games :)

I just think that maybe the new updates that will come from the "March For WWII Online" will increase the player base therefor increasing revenue.

I love this game and I hope it will get even beter with future updates.

:)

I understand that this game is community driven and funded but maybe since it got its money on "March for WWII" we might see an increase in players and etc.

I'm sure 20$ a month turns down a lot of players, I bought many full games for 20$. 20$ a month is 240$ a year.

My mom will certainly not allow 240$ a year for a video game, I could buy a new graphics card for that. (Yes I am a 14 year old kid, but please no hate, I love realistic games :)

I just think that maybe the new updates that will come from the "March For WWII Online" will increase the player base therefor increasing revenue.

Just keep playing. As you get a chance and you get older, chances are you will have some cash to sub. Realistic games...I totally agree..not real..but at least more realistic than many games.

Have fun playing, get in game with a squad if you haven't already.

Anyway...glad your playing the game.

Salute!

14 you get a pass. The snarkyness comes from players in their 30s whining about either 4.99 a month or 15 a month.

I was following you last night (I forget the town) and you were doing pretty well. If you aren't on it already, get on the teamspeak server. If you aren't in a squad, join a room with many players in it, announce yourself and ask if they mind you running with them for the evening(90% of the time it will be ok, but sometimes it's squad night or the like)

There is always the starter account $4.99 (US) per month - works out to about 60 per year. A bit more eauipment but not the full cost

The money I spend for just 1 month of a good game goes a long way. How else can you have that many hours of fun for 20$ or less? You couldn't have a night at the bar for that anymore. You could maybe see a movie with it, or have dinner with a friend, but that would be over within a day. Of course I still do those things, but a chance to spend less than a dollar a day for good fun is a steal imo.