Baer

XOOM: Art Software Questions.

7 posts in this topic

First off I would like to say congrats to all the rats on achieving the fund drive goal. Sounds like the new art software has tons of potential.

I've tried keeping up on what's planned but have a couple of questions I and mostly likely a lot of players were hoping you could answer.

1.) Now that you have the funds for the new art software, what is your timeline for you to have it up and running?

2.) I heard through the grapevine that you would like to start by doing new varients of existing in game planes. If so, can you post which varients you plain on proceeding with first?

3.) If I am correct on the second question, do you intend to do the same with ground vehicles, or do you plan on creating a new vehicle like the Panther tank. (Just an obvious example. :))

Thanks.

XA XA i was wondering when people will start asking when RAT can deliver with new art software and what :)

Hey Baer,

Thanks for your contribution(s) and to the others, S!

Have a look at today's update to see what information we have available on this topic. A lot of folks want to know what's coming and we'll get you that information sometime near the end of April.

Here's today's update and the focus until May 1st: http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/index.php/component/content/article/17-development-notes/15761-friday-update-march-18th-2016