• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
todberg

Wolfpack Gaming Clan

10 posts in this topic

S! WWIIOL/Battleground Europe community,

Like many of you, I get my gaming jollies in more than one game. I've played World of Tanks, War Thunder, Armoured Warfare and many others. No other game comes close to the game play of WWIIOL, in my humble opinion.

Recently, I teamed up with a clan who play a variety of WWII games and I told them about us. They're very keen and we're setting up a night to come and get them involved. I'll be setting up a squad called "WolfPack" or WFPK in game. The time is still yet to be specified, but I imagine this weekend or next seem likely at this point.

If you'd like to know more about Wolfpack here is their website: http://wolfpack.net.au/

If you see the WFPK tag, say hello and welcome them in.

S!

Todberg

Looks like a pretty tight group of gamers. Will be a pleasure to fight with. Good to see new people trying the game.

Great news Todberg, thanks for informing them about our community & game. If they are Aussi, they should probably like the game and also be good gamers.

Some of our best players in the past were Aussi, and very dedicated players too

It's a friendly bunch from all over the world. But the CO is an Aussie and owns the website. We have a European and a Pacific division. It's pretty well structured!

Sweet !! Thats good to hear they have a lot of coverage over different time zones

We all know a well organized group of players can gain a lot of ground in this game.

Please tell them that when 1.35 comes out it should address the offset issue as well as, hopefully some lag issues.

:)

I think I joined this group when I was doing a bit of WOT.

A few years ago.

Getting any of that crew on board would be helpful.