• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
Helmman

I have to admit...It's been an amazing return after 5+ years!

5 posts in this topic

Despite what the haters might think or say this is still the best WWII MMOG out there!

I have really enjoyed playing both sides and familiarizing myself with some of the changes and equipment. While there could be more players...most people are simply looking for the fast action, graphic intense, first person shooter games with small groups and if so, good riddance.

I for one appreciate what this game brings to the table...which is a unique gaming experience that almost 20 years on still is above and beyond the competition!

So S! to all those who have stuck around and the old timers like myself who have returned!

I'm not going anywhere!

Cheers and beers to all!

I for one appreciate what this game brings to the table...which is a unique gaming experience that almost 20 years on still is above and beyond the competition!

So S! to all those who have stuck around and the old timers like myself who have returned!

I'm not going anywhere!

Cheers and beers to all!

Ya got to love these type of messages. S! WB!