Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.35 Open Beta

XOOM

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XOOM

• silversoil

• sask1

• tac2i

Top Posters In This Topic

I have reported this but thought I'd add a couple of things which you probably know.

1. As axis, not all items are available as infantry spawn list. For example, no FG42.

2. When dieing as infantry, you need to wait 10 seconds before clicking on OK. Previously, when you were KIA, you could despawn immediately. Hoping this is just some server oddity. Really would not like this if this makes it into the main game.

For those of you who couldnt get to 1.35 the 1.34 server is back online for you guys to play at.

Tried the Open Beta today

As Axis:Mac Client:

Fairmille: appears normal functions appear fine, but not sure if dmg model is working properly as I had M10 in sights, good range, multiple hits but did not even appear to dmg it. So, either bad aim on my part or some sort of issue there.

Tanks:spawned a few 4g and all is well until I get close to another tank, then the Mac Client crashes to desktop, every time.

Infantry: all the units I tried worked and appeared fine. Swimming works, climbing slopes out of river works fine as well.

That's all I had time to test today. Looking forwards to more testing.

Encountered issues so far;

1. As in previous builds, When switching brigades (and or countries) "Did you know" hangs for 60 secs, but in 1.35 now also CTD.

2. more flickering white (minute dotted) lines in scenery (code boundaries?) floors/grass. Expecially visible when flying, also buildings tend to flicker as the game seems to be unable to determine between full render or 'air view' render when flying.

3. trees and bushes look worse!

4. infantry player seems to be walking outside the bunker up and down floor

5. some axis commander views (p2+38t) dont seem to work

Edited by mitchlin

Just tried multicrewing and it works fantastic. However, it seems that when the other person despawns, the remaining player cannot take up the vacant position. This is problematic in that it essentially renders weapons such as most ATGs useless if the gunner despawns, particularly when it is due to a CTD or other uncontrollable reasons. Thx to shini for testing with me.

Edit 1: Tried driving a Panzer IIc out from Bresken-Maldegem FB and started shooting AP shells after changing magazine to HE and then back to AP, magazine was almost depleted when I crashed to desktop. Also, commander binocular view does not seem to work.

Link to log: http://pastebin.com/XNGva53D

More info for Edit 1: Tried shooting with a Flak 20mm and it does not suffer from this

Edit 2: When trying to start a tutorial session with Axis LMG and SMG, the following line appeared:

Error calling tutorial handler OnStart: [string "lua/include/vehicle.lua"]:86: error in function "weapCreateSpec".

argument #2 is 'number': '[no object]' expected.

After this, when I spawn in a normal mission, the SMG tutorial screen appears and pressing space won't progress any further.

Edited by delta1262

Experienced some unusual HE splash today.

Spawned into a depot, and took HE damage from a flak30 being fired at the depot. 2 walls between the shooter and I, took damage and died.

Replicated it another time.

Something to take a look at.

Get logged in on first screen but launching into 1.3.5 server fails. Repeated tries, same result.

135error.jpg

I also note on this post it says "Free Play Account." I was free play for one day and then signed up for $5 plan which is accurately displayed on my account page. I just updated my payment info so maybe that will take care of that part. I've been playing on the 1.3.4 server since April 1.

I have exactly the same error message when I try to load up currently. Have not been able to access the beta server yet.

Edited by parallama

As of 6:50am EST Saturday I still get this same error.

Get logged in on first screen but launching into 1.3.5 server fails. Repeated tries, same result.

135error.jpg

I also note on this post it says "Free Play Account." I was free play for one day and then signed up for $5 plan which is accurately displayed on my account page. I just updated my payment info so maybe that will take care of that part. I've been playing on the 1.3.4 server since April 1.

I read in other posts that the squad tab was crashing everyone. If you can get in the beta, don't use the squad tab for now.

Same problem for me. Running win 10, put in password, click on squad tab and game crashes.

Signed back up this week (F2P) with my old account. Logged in successfully, but all personas are in red and say "subscription locked".

Same here. Resubbed yesterday, Friday, but getting the 'subscription locked' message when i try to log on.

I see Beta server down right now... Everyone see it down now or is just me??

Ok inf changes much better way smouther Slip actually rush me on a cp while capping and i actually saw him.

2 Problems:

1. We saw each other be in the wall but we were not and we could see people going througth wall. Ofcourse they were not but due to lag we saw them coming througth wall.

2. I had the game freezed twice on me. Both times I was on a bridge crawling no problem running or walking or shooting while on bridge but when i was crawling I frozen. Both time i was by the edge where the iron bridge connected with the ground. Tried the same thing on ground couldnt recreate it only with bridge I could.

Good job so far.

I see Beta server down right now... Everyone see it down now or is just me??

You using the normal game and not the beta. Download beta install and run it, if you run the normal game you will see normal server up and beta down.

• CORNERED RAT
Just tried multicrewing and it works fantastic. However, it seems that when the other person despawns, the remaining player cannot take up the vacant position. This is problematic in that it essentially renders weapons such as most ATGs useless if the gunner despawns, particularly when it is due to a CTD or other uncontrollable reasons. Thx to shini for testing with me.

This is expected functionality at present, it has always been that way, we merely fixed things not modified them. Good feedback and recommendation, not sure if we can do it though.

• CORNERED RAT
Same here. Resubbed yesterday, Friday, but getting the 'subscription locked' message when i try to log on.

Welcome back Memoi !S, we likely need to pull over the latest Authentication file. It's called a "file dump" where we take what ever data is available at the time it is generated, then slap it onto the Beta server, because it's using authdevng not the regular auth (complicated but hopefully you understand that).

Yesterday all went well. It worked "smoothy".

But today I'm having this strange issue. If I push the "my unit" button, game crashes.

Funny thing it's the only button it causes this.

I took a video of the problem.

https://youtu.be/AF0kPO1Godg

Maybe it's just only me and I should reinstall or something, but I wanted to report it first.