Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.35 Open Beta

XOOM

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XOOM

• silversoil

• sask1

• tac2i

Top Posters In This Topic

- Game opened and loaded into the server, clicked on "Squads" tab and it CTD'd

Same thing happened to me 2 times, so I stopped clicking the Squads tab.

Yep. Just logged in for the first time. As always, I first click the Squads tab and poof! CTD.

if you write: ".time", game crashes

if you write: ".who" don´t show players in your unit. Show all people on your side

on mac, most everything i tried works. commands like .time, .who (doesn't show squad though). Squad tab is fine for me

Agree with FMB oddity, shot a db7 a bunch, registered no hits though he crashed

HC tools don't seem to work

the KILLS tab in AAR often doesn't show what you killed

Infantry play seemed better. Didn't detect offset while playing.

I have one main issue that i have found so far; that is when in a fighting town, about every 30 seconds my FPS drops to 4-6 for about 5 seconds. Totally unplayable at those times. Never seen this in 1.34; sat around in an empty town and it didn't do it, so seems to do with people around me.

Other than that one main issue it seems to be looking good.

I'm still getting an auth error. I'm definitely opening the new playgate, and I just did a clean re-install to make sure it wasn't because my version was old. I see the 1.35 Beta server as open and then as soon as it pulls up to the loading screen, it immediately quits and gives me an "authentication error" message.

on mac, most everything i tried works. commands like .time, .who (doesn't show squad though). Squad tab is fine for me

Agree with FMB oddity, shot a db7 a bunch, registered no hits though he crashed

HC tools don't seem to work

the KILLS tab in AAR often doesn't show what you killed

Infantry play seemed better. Didn't detect offset while playing.

I have one main issue that i have found so far; that is when in a fighting town, about every 30 seconds my FPS drops to 4-6 for about 5 seconds. Totally unplayable at those times. Never seen this in 1.34; sat around in an empty town and it didn't do it, so seems to do with people around me.

Other than that one main issue it seems to be looking good.

Ditto on my mac except I haven't noticed FPS drop.

I can log in and play beta with my primary account but I cannot login with my free tow account nor with my other starter account. It says " Network error, Authentication failed" ? Tried on my primary PC, other PC, notebook. Everywhere it is the same. My primary account works, the other accounts do not work. What can be reason of that?

I can log in and play beta with my primary account but I cannot login with my free tow account nor with my other starter account. It says " Network error, Authentication failed" ? Tried on my primary PC, other PC, notebook. Everywhere it is the same. My primary account works, the other accounts do not work. What can be reason of that?

Not sure when you registered your tow account, but the beta server was using an older database for accounts as far as I can tell - so only accounts that existed during that time period would be able to access the server.

• CORNERED RAT

Everyone who is having an issue logging into the beta server should be fixed now

When I try to log in to 1.35 using my desktop icon it tells me that the 1.35 server is off line.

I went to my crs, 1.35 folder and ran compatability on both playgate and ww2ol exes ( I'm on windows 10) and now when I run the app from the crs 1.35 folder I enter the game with no problems.

However I did come across an ei who was impervious to the he and mg fire from my tank and he was able to advance right up to my tank.....when I despawned I'd been awarded a kill on him....hope this is a one off.

OK so I'm getting on in years and a bit slow on the uptake....I thought I'll create a shortcut from my crs, 1.35 folder and place it on my desktop.

After clicking on it and entering my username and password I saw that in this case the normal campaign server showed as offline and the 1.35 server as ready.:confused:

Are you guys going to update the player auth file so us recent new customers can login into the beta? See below post. By the way I'm not a free play account. I'm a $5 account.

Edited by tac2i

Not fixed for my account. Still cannot get in.

Everyone who is having an issue logging into the beta server should be fixed now

• Registered Users
OK so I'm getting on in years and a bit slow on the uptake....I thought I'll create a shortcut from my crs, 1.35 folder and place it on my desktop.

After clicking on it and entering my username and password I saw that in this case the normal campaign server showed as offline and the 1.35 server as ready.:confused:

The 1.35 playgate is different than the 1.34 (campaign) 1.35 playgate does not show the 1.34 campaign server nor link to it. Same with the normal 1.34 playgate.

I think later on they will update the regular playgate to direct to 1.35 but as of now it's as stated above.

Not sure when you registered your tow account, but the beta server was using an older database for accounts as far as I can tell - so only accounts that existed during that time period would be able to access the server.

Yes, this can be the reason. My other accounts are new and beta shows my primary account in old squad.

As of 5:15pm EST today I still get an authentication error when trying to log into the 1.35 beta server from the 1.35 client. I sure would like to give it a spin. I have no issues playing on the 1.34 game server.

• CORNERED RAT
As of 5:15pm EST today I still get an authentication error when trying to log into the 1.35 beta server from the 1.35 client. I sure would like to give it a spin. I have no issues playing on the 1.34 game server.

I found the issue with your account.... it is now fixed and you should be able to log into the beta server

Thanks, I can now log into the 1.35 beta server. My rank (Axis Army Rank 5) did not carry over but at least I can get in. That said, I've been in 2 or 3 times and no missions and apparently no one around. It is beta so I understand and the regular server has an active campaign underway.

I found the issue with your account.... it is now fixed and you should be able to log into the beta server